New Character- Mila J

Hey yall. Im new. So...let me introduce myself. My name is Jamila but im known as Mila J. I am a singer and a rapper. Im mixed with a lot of stuff like Dominican and African. If you haven't noticed yet, im Jhene's sister. Yep, im official.

Jhene is like my whole right hand (laughs) when im my left hand. She is always there for me. We are very close. Im my sister's keeper and she's mines.

I have been gone for a while. I sing and dance so I have been out promoting my new song "Smoke, Drink, Break-Up" and I have been doing well. Im back in town and I want to surprise my baby sis and her boo August. She has been telling so much about him when we be on the phone. So, she act like she's in love so I have to meet him. We gonna have a talk and all that. Haha, I remember when I introduced my ex- boyfriend to the family. Jhene was like 16. She had a fit. She was mad cause I didn't tell her about him earlier than when I did. She gave that boy mad attitude and threatened the boy. Lmao, it was love thoe.

But back to the surprise, idk what im gonna do. I don't want to surprise her too bad if that's even possible, because I heard she was pregnant but I have to see for myself. Well let me get going.

PICTURE OF MILA J IN THE MEDIA>>>

**********

Hey yall! Idk if this is a chapter or nah? Don't be mad at me.

This just popped up in my head and I had the need to add it.

Tell me what yall think it's gonna be like with Mila J in in?

Is she gonna be a supportive sister and auntie? or Is she gonna be jealous of her sister's relationship?

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

SHARE!!!

VOTE AGAIN!!!!

COMMENT SOME MORE!!!!!

FOLLOW ME PLEASE!

A/N: Everyone who is reading this, do me a really big favor and go read @unique__zion story called "Love Don't Cost A Thing". It would really mean a lot to her and me too!