Chapter 7

Everybody cool and is just enjoying their relationships. Nobody ever thought they would all end up with one another. Chris and Adrienne has been inseparable ever since the very day they got together.

August and Jhene....they are nasty! They be fucking all damn day. GROSS! Im surprised Jhene aint pregnant by now. August is just....woo always being all touchy feely. Jhene is just all smiles all the time.

HAPPY PEOPLE, HAPPY LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jhene POV

My baby, well what can I say? It seem like we can't get enough of each other. WE just came back from dinner and Aug is kissing all on my neck right now and he no that's my spot. OMG mmm- I can't concentrate right now. He better stop. ;)

"Mmm, August stop." I moaned out softly

"Nope!" he said into my neck as he licked constantly trying to leave a mark.

"Babeee" I turned around

"Wassup?" he asked as he stood behind me as I looked into the full body mirror that hung on my wall.

"Look what you did" I said as I rubbed the purplish mark on the center of my neck.

August smirked and rubbed my thigh as he said "I cannot only make marks appear on your neck, but other places too." He said as he caressed my thigh.

"Mmm, foreal" I moaned

"Yeah ma. Wanna see if I can make that happen?" he asked

"Yesss" I hissed out

August POV

I LOVE JHENE. Hey, what can I say? She is funny, smart as me, and has a fat ass with this sexy ass body. It's like heaven when I'm around her.

Chris POV

I been talking to this chick I met at Family Dollar. Crazy ain't it? Yeah but this how we started talking...

~Flashback~

"Sir what aisle is the Band-Aids in?" I asked the store clerk

"Aisle 8, behind the shelf with the tissue." The man clerk told me

"Aight. Thanks." I said as I walked to the back of the store towards the aisle.

When I got there I saw this very thick girl struggling to get something off the top shelf.

"Hey ma, you need some help?" I asked her

"Yea, I can't reach that box up there."

"Let me grab that for you."

She moved over and let me grab the box for her.

...

"So can I have your number?" I asked her.

"Yeah, its 901-. She started to say but I cut her off.

"Nah ma lemme see your phone." I told her

We exchanged numbers. I put my number in her phone under "Breezy", and she put hers in my phone under "Trinity".

~Flashback Over~

Like I said, I'm texting my low-key shawty. Adrienne would beat my ass and Trinity's ass too if she found out about this. I'm just gon keep it on the low for now. ;)

Adrienne POV

Chris has been distant lately and idk why. He has been glued to his phone ever since we got home from church today. I don't want to think that he's cheating because I trust my man and I know my man wouldn't hurt me by cheating. So I'm not going to believe that. But oh yeah best believe imma beat his ass and the tricks ass if he "cheats" on me. Chris need some act right juice, cookies, or some cause I ain't having it.

I wonder do Jhene and August want to go out to the club tonight. I'll go see what they up to.

As I'm walking towards Jhene's room, I thought I heard a faint moan. I peek inside her door because she never has it locked and I see her fat ass in the air and August walking up behind her. I slowly and quietly closed the door. Maybe they would rather stay at the house tonight.

**********************

Sorry bout the long wait. I've been busy with school and stuff.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Oh and S/O to @StoriesInParadise. Check out her stories. They are great!

Trinity is played by the WWE Total Divas star. Google her if you don't know her.

Unintentional Love (August Alsina & Jhene Aiko)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें