Chapter 5

I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT :( IF I GET ENOUGH VOTES AND READS I MAY POST CHAPTER 6 LATER ON TODAY. HAPPY READING

August POV

Tbh, im tired of fucking with Nene. I know she only messing with me is because she likes me. I want her to fully understand that we won't be anything more than "Fuck Best friends" and that will be over later. I just want to stay friends with her. Shit, she be making it hard on a nigga. I need to talk to Chris.

"Ayo wassup my nigga?" I asked him through the phone.

"Mayne nun much chillin at the moms' house."

"Ayee tell momma Joyce I said hey." I told him. "But Chris don't you like Adrienne." I asked him

"I mean yeah but she steady chasing after your ass." He explained to me

"Exactly. Ma need to choose who she wanna be with cause you and I know that she with me just to fuck, but when we not she always talking 'bout you." I told him

"Oh foreal? Do Jhene know what's going on? Because you know she be the last to know what's up." He asked

"Nahh, ainn worryin' bout nun. But foreal I think it's best if she don't know but if she find out it's whatever." I told him

Adrienne POV

It's so boring in this house. We finnuh have a house party and we gonna have fun. Imma ask Aug to call up his boys, Trey and Quan. Ima call up some folks. Chris can call up his guys and Jhene can call up her lil friends. I need to go to the store. IDK where the owners of this house is at. I can only locate one and that me. -.-. I guess I will call Ney, Breezy, and Aug if they aint back when I get back.

At the Store

Still Adrienne's POV

So im in Walmart buying stuff for the party. Idk what to get. Im kinda slow don't judge me. Hmm, what would we need at a party? Aha, cups, chips n dip, and drinks. There I go. Im not that slow after all.

PAR-TAYYYY TIME!!

Chris POV

So everybody dancing having a great time. The music in here is hot. Jhene called up her cousin DJ Swerve (made up) so you know he only gonna have it turnt up in here. I saw Nene in the kitchen sitting on the counter by herself. I guess I can go see what's up with her. Maybe she would like to dance.

"Nene?" I asked as I walked over to her.

"Yeah" she replied back.

"Why you over here by yourself. Is you not enjoying yo party?" I asked her putting emphasis on the word 'yo'

"Yeah, its cool. Im just not feeling it right now." She told me

"Well, come on. Let's go and dance." I told her as I helped her off the counter

Adrienne POV

Ugh, this nigga got me dancing and shit. Didn't I just tell him that I wasn't feeling this party? He so hard-headed. I guess I might as well put some pep in my spirit.

As Chris pulled me over to dance with him, Red Nose came on. He looked at me and smirked because he know I cant resist from dancing off this song. He grabbed me by my waist and we started doing our thang. After Red Nose went off, The Twerk Song by Cash Out came on. Everywhere I looked, it was ass in the air. Glad it wasn't not lil kiddies in here. I can't lie, I twerked on Chris the whole time. We had fun, well at least I did.

By time people started leaving it was going on 2:45 in the morning. I can't believe Ms. Goodie Two Shoes, Ney lasted that long. Tbh, her and August was in the corner low- key grinding on each other. They thought nobody saw them. Jhene was getting it thoe. Hmm, I think im slowing moving on from August Alsina.

Jhene POV

Im not the party type, but this party Nene threw was bomb. Me and Aug danced together the whole time. August kept feeling on my ass every time I grinded on him. I kinda liked it. He has soft hands. Um, we kissed here and there. It was getting pretty hot, but it didn't get too far.

August POV

Damn! Ma can worked that booty. She was throwing it back the whole time. Jhene is a lil freak junt. I kept calm thoe. She knew what she was doing to me. Next time she gonna have to pay if she do it again. But Nene, I think she is moving on. I didn't hear from her the whole night. She was with Chris when I did see her. Im happy for ma doe.

***********

A/N~~~ HI MY READERS! I REALLY LIKE WRITING THIS STORY......SO

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE AGAIN!

COMMENT AGAIN!

&& DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW

:)