Chapter 13

Jhene POV

So I'm driving to the airport and the unknown number calls me once again.

"Hello?" i said. I know this girl sound so familiar.

"When you get her Jhene, look for a girl holding up a sign." she said.

"who is-" she hung up again. Let me get to this airport so i can see who this is.

~Airport~

So i parked in the parking lot cause you know they good for towing folks cars and stuff. So i walked in and started looking for a sign like the girl said on the phone. I was walking for a good 15 minutes until my phone rang.

"Keep walking Jhene, look for the sign. I see you." and she hung up.

By then i was scared as hell. People calling my phone telling me to come to the damn airport. They talking bout look for a damn sign. Hell i don't see no signs no where. Then they talking bout they see me. Hell whats next? This is too much. They need to show up so i can buss them in the face for making me do all this. I'm tired as hell and I'm hungry too.

So i finally saw a white sign that a short girl was holding. I know this ain't who i think this is.

I walked up to the girl and tapped her on her shoulder. She slowly brought down the sign so i could see her face. Behind the sign was my crazy, lunatic ass sister Jamila smiling big ass hell.

i attacked her with a hug and a bunch of kisses on her face. I missed my sister so freaking much. But why she didn't tell me she was coming to see me? Oh forget it, I'm just happy she's here.

"Milaaaaaaaa"i screamed. She screamed my name back. That how we do in the middle of the airport.

I pulled back from the hug and look at her and all 7 seven of her bags. I grabbed some and she grabbed some and she asked some tall guy to help her with the others. She was always they type to bring her whole house with her on a trip or somewhere.

Mila J POV

OMG, I'm so happy to see my sister. I missed my little ball of rice. haha, but i see she got a lil pudge. SHE think she slick by not telling me yet. But ima ask her later. I'm just happy I'm here. But where her boo at? I wanna meet Mr. August.

August POV

I'm tired as'l. Ney need to hurry up so we can go to sleep.

Oh snap. I forgot she was at the airport. Lemme call her up. See where she at.

"Bae?" i said

"Wassup?' she asked. I heard a girl voice in the background so i wonder who that is.

"Um, you on the way back to the house?" i asked her.

"Yeah, I'm down the street finna turn in the drive way." she told me.

"Ok, hurry up. I'm sleepy. Plus i miss you. You been gone for too long." i told her. Yeaah, got throw my charm in there.

I know she was smiling and blushing on the other end.

"OK, I'm here. Can you come out?"

"Yeah here i come." I hung up the phone.

~Outside~

I see Jhene getting out the car and i see another chick getting out the passenger side too. I walked to the back of her car and stared at her. She looked up at me and i looked at her then the girl. She caught on and she told me that it was her sister. No wonder they look alike.

She is a bad chick and all but Jhene is all i need. She look like she cool peoples thoe. I just wanna know where she gonna stay. I mean i don't want her in a cheap hotel. She fam, she gotta have the best. She can stay here if she wanna. I mean we do have 2 extra rooms.

**********

MILA J ON THE SIDE >>

I thought this was so boring but whatever. What y'all think. Sorry if there is errors. I'm tired right now and i felt like updating.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Read my new story for the one's who haven't. "Lover In The Secret". its on my 2nd page @RaeeAndKechia. Go support me on there please. Thanks love bugs. lol

Shoutout to @kreed91 for showing mad love and support . Love ya much huns ;)

~Kechia