Chapter 6

ATTENTION READERS: I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG WAITS ON THIS STORY. THIS STORY MAY OR MAY NOT BE PUT ON HOLD! SORRY:( BUT SCHOOL GETS THE BEST OF ME

Chris POV

A few weeks ago at the party, me and Nene hit it off good. What can I say my dancing skills get me places. Im just playing witcha. That night me and Nene talked and I told her how I felt 'bout her. She said she felt the same way bout me. There was nothing else to be said after that. Now, we together.

Adrienne POV

Me and my boo Chris finally together. He said he went through a lot to get with me. I didn't see much of a fight. Well, let me be quite. I know I was always chasing after August, so I was probably blind to the fact that Chris clearly liked me. We have always vibed together and we have a lot in common, so we should be okay and last a long time. I hope!

My nails are a hot mess. I need to get em' done ASAP. Maybe Ney would like to go to the nail shop with me in the mall. Ima call her up.

Ring...Ring...Ring. End call. I don't go no more than three rings if you don't answer. A few minutes later she calls me back.

Girl lay it on me

I place no one above me

Oooo take me, to your, ecstasy

And I can smell your perfume

Step into my bedroom

Let me, love you constantly

No love, No love

Oh baby we just fuckin'

(Bandit Gang Marco)- Ready

"Hello?" I answered the phone

"Hey Nene, u called?" she asked

"Yeah. I wanted to see if you wanted to go to the nail shop in the mall with me?" I asked her

"Yeah. Sounds fun! What time?" she said

"Umm?" I said looking at my watch. "In bout 30 minutes?" I asked her

"Yeah that's fine. I'll meet you there." She said

"OK" I told her.

August POV

I feel like im ready to ask Jhene to be my girlfriend. I have to go pick up the promise ring I bought her. I want to show her how much I appreciate her and that I promise to always be there for her.

>>Skips to That Night

Yung'Southern

8:37 p.m.

Can u come downstairs right quick?

PrettyYung'Ney

8:39 p.m.

Lol, fool y r u texting me and u are like 3 rooms away from me? U could have wlkd in here lazy -.-

Yung'Southern

8:40 p.m.

Just come here! Pwetty pwease?

PrettyYung'Ney

8:41 p.m.

Here I come crybaby. Kmsl. Bye

Im so freaking nervous. Oh shit, here she come!

She sits crisscross applesauce on the same couch as me.

"Wassup?" she asked me

I took a deep breath and stood in front of her.

"Look Jhene, this is hard for me and I know u can tell im nervous. Well we have been best friends for I don't know how long right?" I asked her. She shook her head. "And you know that im always here for you no matter what happens. We have been through everything together. I literally mean like EVERYTHING. She laughed at the way I said everything. "Well, I guess what im trying to say is that I appreciate you and that I love you so much Jhene!" I finally got out.

"I love you too August" she told me

"No!" I said

"What?" she asked confused

"I mean that I really love you Jhene, and I want you to be my girlfriend" I told her as I grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes.

"I.... don't know what to say." She said

"Will you be my girlfriend Jhene?" I smiled at her

"Y-yess!" she said excitedly

I hugged her and kissed her lips softly. She smiled in the kiss and that gave me butterflies knowing that she is with me.

"Wait, I have something for you." I pulled out the burgundy ring box. Her smile faded as tears came to her eyes.

"August, What in that box?" she asked. I opened the box.

"This is a promise ring. I PROMISE to be there for you all the time. I PROMISE to always love you. I PROMISE to treat you like the queen you are. I PROMISE to always respect you. I PROMISE to always be the man that you want in your life. I love you Jhene." I told her as I slipped the ring on her finger.

She hugged me and cried tears of happiness into my chest.

YES, I FINALLY HAVE MY GIRL!

*****

COMMENT!

VOTE!

SHARE!

COMMENT SOME MORE!

VOTE SOME!

ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY.