Chapter 2

August POV

So Jhene agreed to go on a date with me. She decided that we should go bowling...so we in the bowling alley and Ney is struggling to hold the ball correctly.

"Ney what are you doing?" I laugh at her.

"I'm trying to hold this damn ball right."

"Well let me help you"

I walk behind her and reach around and position her hand in the holes on the ball. She smile at me as I guide her hand as she makes a strike.

"Thanks Aug" she says as she push the hair behind her ear.

"You're welcome ma."

"I'm tired. Are you ready to go?"

"Nahh, I have to get this last strike to win this game."

"Boy please. You ain't getting no strike!"

"Bet?"

"Ok and if I win we go and you have to rub my feet." She says with a smirk

I look at her with a stale face -_-. "And if I win, you have to give me a real kiss!"

"Ehh, whatever August. Just hurry up" she told me.

So I go and get my lucky bowling ball. I does all my prep and look back and see that Ney is staring at me. She gives me a thumbs down and I smile at her. She a fool of she think I ain't getting my kiss from her tonight. I roll my ball and "Yes!" I strike out. I turn around with the hugest smile on my face and walk up to her.

"Now about that bet....." she said with a smirk on her face.

"Nahh, a bet is a bet." I told her with a straight face.

"Ok Aug. You don't have to be so serious." She laughed.

"Aight. Come here shawty." I demanded

"Haha shawty my ass." She said walking over to me.

Jhene POV

OMG, I'm going to kiss August! The sexiest dude living on the face of this Earth. Wheww let me calm down. Ok it's just a little kiss. It can't be that good. Wait! Hold Up! Yes it can. I am staring into August's eyes and he is staring into mines. He leans forward and crashes his lips into mines as he hold my waist. I put my hand on his chest as our lips move in sync. I accidently slide my tongue across his lips and he opens his mouth for me to enter. When our tongues collided I feel the sparks immediately.

August POV

Damn! Ney lips are so freaking soft. I didn't think she was liking the kiss until she slip her tongue into my mouth as I opened it. I gently bit down on her bottom lip as she wrapped he arms around my neck. I deepened the kiss as we started walking backwards. Both of our eyes was closed so we had no sense of direction or no sense of anything around us. Her back hit the wall as we ended our kiss.

We finally let go of each other.

"Damn, that was a bomb ass kiss!" I said

"Well you did say that you wanted a good kiss." she said

"Well, I can't debate witcha on that!" I laughed

"Yeah...can we go now I'm tired Aug." she whined

"Yeah come on big baby" I agreed

**********************

Yeah I know its pretty short. Sorry!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!