Chapter 9

Jhene POV

So mean August in the waiting room waiting on them to call my name. Im so nervous and August can tell.

"Bae, why you so antsy?" he asked me.

"Because theres a possibility that I may be pregnant." I explained as I laid my head on his chest.

A few minutes later the nurse came out and called my name.

"Jhene Aiko." The nurse lady said as she flipped through the pages on her clip board. "Dr. Rubin is ready for you." I weakly stood up and walked to the back room as August followed behind.

"So why are you here today Ms. Jhene?" Dr. Rubin asked. "Well for the past couple days, I have been sick. Throwing up, fevers all that. I've took thousands of different medicines and it didn't do a thing." I told her as August held my hand.

"Ok, well first off...pee in this cup please." She told me.

Dr. Rubin walks back in with my urine results and hand me a sheet of paper.

"OK, good news or the bad news first?" the doctor said. I tensed up and August rubbed my back to calm me.

"Oh im sorry I didn't mean to scare you sweetie." She said. "Okay."

"So the bad news, you have a mild cold. I prescribed you some low dosage Tylenols. Okay?"

"Okay." I responded.

"The good news......congratulations Jhene and August you're 3 weeks pregnant." She said with a smile. August grinned hard. "Omg, um ok thank you." I said shockingly. August was calm and just smiling like he knew I was pregnant all along.

She gave me my prescription for my vitamins and we were out.

We took my prescription to the pharmacy and headed home.

Adrienne POV

I hope my girl Jhene is ok. Speaking of her, here they come walking through the door.

"Hey boo, are you okay?" I asked her as I dragged her to the living room

"Yea, but I have something to tell you." She told me as we sat on the couch.

"Okayyyyy." I dragged out

"Um, how am I going to say this... but im 3 weeks pregnant."

I screamed so loud that August came flying in like batman to see if I was ok. "Foreal, I knew yall sexing would catch up."

"Haha very funny girl, but lemme go lay down." She told me.

August POV

Mayne yall don't know how excited I am about being a daddy. I need to call my babies and my momma back home. The girls will be so excited and I know momma will be so proud. She just gonna be confused at why I haven't wifed Jhene up yet. But, oh trust me. She's closer to being wifey up than you think.

**********

Heyyyyy, I missed yall. Yall missed me?....Huh? It's ok if ya didn't.

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

SHARE WITH YA FOLLOWERS!!!

FOLLOW YA GIRL!!!!