2❣️

Tatum pov

When I looked over it was willow. She did save me a seat.

Willow fricken Smith save me a seat!

I must be dreaming

I walked my way over to her and sat down. She looked at me and smiled. I replied with a smile then we continued watching the gala and the beautiful fashion choices.

We were served food. We casually ate and then continued watching.

Then it was time for the after party. I parted ways with willow and met up with August. From there we found beck and walked to our limo.

"August we have a code GREEN"

"YOU SAW WILLOW SMITH AND SHE TALKED TO YOU! ALL YOUR DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE. YOU TWO ARE LIKE MUTAL FRIENDS! SHE WAS FLIRTING!!" August said trying to catch her breath

"How the hell did you get that from just 'code green'" beck asked with a confused tone

"Beck I've known this girl since before she could talk. I know her better than she does. Plus I saw them flirting lol" she said causing a chain reaction of laughter from the three of us.

"Well we are here and we are on a time frame since Tatum still has to host! So CHOP CHOP LADIES" he yelled helping us out of the car and into our rooms.

After hours of prep we were all ready for the party. I was wearing a gold shimmering dress with tassels on the arms. I paired the dress with matching heels. I wore a gold shimmer and darken rose gold makeup look. My hair was split into two braids and the end was my natural curls.

August was wearing a shiny silver spaghetti strap dress with a plunge slit

August was wearing a shiny silver spaghetti strap dress with a plunge slit. She paired it with black heels. The hairdresser put her braids into a bun and let a couple strands gently fall to her shoulders. They did a silver Smokey eye with gloss.

We headed back to the limo hand in hand with manager beck

We headed back to the limo hand in hand with manager beck. Inside of the limo was comfortable silence till we reached the new venue. Beck got out first and assisted August and I. There were no interviews this time so we all went straight into the venue.