Cast| chapter

Willow smith
{18}
-bisexual-

Tatum Harper{18}-bisexual-

Tatum Harper
{18}
-bisexual-

Tatum Harper{18}-bisexual-

Jaden Smith
{21}
{straight}

August Monroe {19}{straight}

August Monroe
{19}
{straight}

August Monroe {19}{straight}

^^^^tatums bsf^^^^

_______________________

Tatum pov

"Wake up tate"

"Plz"

"We don't have time for this"

"BITCH WAKE TF UP GODDAMNIT"

    I turned around and opened my eyes. Ofc it's August bugging me.

"How May I assist you bitch" I asked in my morning voice

   "You can get tf up and get ready. We have to go to the venue. Did you forget?? Your hosting!" She said jumping on my bed

   I sprung up and headed straight to the shower. After washing my body I went to wash my face. I was getting my makeup and hair done at the hotel as well as my outfit.

  I went into my closet and put on some nike shorts with a black oversized sweatshirt. August and I grabbed our things and ran to the door. We darted towards my black Jeep and drove straight to the hotel. Parking the car, we ran to the room. Making it there just in time we started to get with the help of professionals.

   After hours of work we were finished and we looked good. I was wearing a red two pieced dress. With matching heels. With a gold  look and straight hair. I accessorized with gold bracelets and arm bands.

 I accessorized with gold bracelets and arm bands

^^^thats Halsey 🤫🤫^^^

August was wearing a black dress similar to mine. With white heels and a nude makeup look. Her hair was in glorious box braids.

"Ok ladies are you ready" my manager beck asked.

"Ready as well ever be" I replied. He shot me a smile and held out his arms for us to hold on to. We walked down to the limo that drove us to the met gala.

When we got there we were met with photographers. We occasionally stoped and took pictures. August went inside and I was left to talk to many celebrities. I was invited to host for Vogue. When I made it to my stand I witnessed glorious things. Lady Gaga's outfit transitions. Kim K's glorious water look. Madalaine petsch and her fairy look. Then she walked towards me. Willow smith. In a glorious black strapless jumper with a bedazzled corset and a matching blazer. With black eyeliner and a dot of silver under each eye. And a gold septum ring. I swear I was drooling. She was walking towards me! Willow smith was gonna talk to me! I'm gonna pass out. I think my manager beck noticed cuz he whispered for me to calm down. I did as such.

"Well hello there miss willow! You look mesmerizing tonight"

She smiled!

WILLOW SMILED AT ME!

I'm internally dying rn!

"Well you look just as gorgeous luv" she replied earning a smile from my lips

"Well what's camp to you" I asked changing the subject

"Camp is expression with out judgement. To be honest if I came here in a boring dress I'd be stared at more than wearing something extravagant. Camp is the freedom to be you. Your giving that voice inside of you a look. And rn this is what my voice looks like" she said twirling.

"Wow that's an exceptional speech luv. The first of its kind. Now may I ask? Who are you wearing?" I looked her up and down admiring her physique. The way her outfit tightly hugged her curves. The way it was so unique but fit her entirely.

She started to go on about her outfit. I tried to listen but the only thing I could pay attention to was her mouth. The way her lips moved with every word she said. The way her eyes lit up when she talked about something she felt strongly about. I was brought out of my thoughts when I realized she was coming to a finish

"So I think this is my favorite outfit of all time" she said smiling

"Well you sure do work is ms.smith. Now save me a seat in there" I said jokingly.

She laughed

"I will my love" she winked back and walked into the venue.

"I'm gonna pass out" I said to the camera recording our  experience.

Many other celebrities came to talk to me and I engaged in conversation, but my mind was only on her.

It came the time where we had to go inside. I walked in and heard a whistle. I looked over and I couldn't believe who it was.

_______________________