cigar no. 24

"love is not as fickle as it seems"

|

jimin's unsure of what sparked the words that came out of his mouth, he just knew that there was no going back now. though it wasn't like he hadn't meant what he said just wished that he could've explained himself further.

did he love taehyung?

there was no doubt in his mind about that but he didn't want taehyung thinking that he only loved him for his body. he loved everything about taehyung from the way he'd flashy his boxy smile to how he managed to always trip over the rug in the living room.

loved how the smell of vanilla and nicotine clung to his skin wherever he went. jimin especially loved the way he'd hum random tunes while eating or how excited he'd get over certain shows. everything about taehyung was intriguing and jimin couldn't get enough of it.
and he didn't want enough either he wanted it all.

"y-you love me?"

jimin looks down at taehyung to see he's staring up with wide eyes.

"to the entire universe and back, i love you taehyung."

oh, the way he smiled had jimin burning from the inside out.

"i love all there is to love about Kim Taehyung and-"

jimin doesn't get to finish his sentence before soft lips are crashing with his own much like how the tides crash against the shore.
his lips tasted of sweet dreams and nicotine causing jimin to surge forward for more.

he'd never known it was possible to feel high off your emotions yet jimin indulged in it all the same.

the way taehyung licked into his mouth so delicately while the grip is his hips was firm.
jimin didn't even bother to hesitate as he began rolling his ups causing taehyung to gasp into the kiss.

"slow down Jimin."

jimin considers taehyung's words before only grinding down harder.

"J-Jimin..."

there's no time for jimin to properly react as he finds himself on his back with taehyung hovering over him.

"we do this at my pace Jimin. let me—just let me take care of you okay?"

jimin can only nod as taehyung begins leaving open mouthed kisses down his neck. the sensation is electrifying especially when taehyung slides his fingers beneath the the shirt jimin is wearing.

ever so slowly, taehyung takes his time to admire the beauty that is jimin. he leaves small kisses and bites as he makes his way further down the older's body.
the fun has only just begun but jimin is already panting harshly.

"Tae, please do something. i need more."

jimin disregards the fact that he's already begging. taehyung touches him like he's made of glass and jimin doesn't want that. he's not fragile. he won't break.