cigar no. 20

"if only i had no feels

"if only i had no feels."

|

jimin doesn't wait for the shock to sink neither does he wait for the emotions. by the time taehyung processes what's happening jimin's already making his way towards the exit.

there's a moment of confusion that washes over him briefly before he looks over at seokjin. the male's eyebrows are knit together, his fist clenched tight, and a look of disappointment masks his features. namjoon looks no better really holding onto jin's arm in fear he'll do something irrational.

though yoongi is the one that makes him understand.

he too is standing up, body rigid, eyes full of fire, and rage radiating from his core.

"that bastard."

and that's all it takes before taehyung is sprinting off in the direction of jimin. an array of colors flash before his eyes creating a world too bright and too loud all the same.
his chest constricts harshly causing his lungs to go into overdrives as his eyes desperately search for jimin.

the boy he loves.

the boy who smiles even when the world is coming to an end. laughs even when the rain has washed away all the sunshine and yet he manages to bring in the rainbow. the one that creates fireworks upon the canvas that is taehyung, fills him with affection that'd been foreign for so long. the boy that if he could sing to the sun when it set and sing to the moon when it rose.

a boy who-

No, he's not a boy. He's a man and a man I so happen to be in love with. 

"Jimin!"

"Jimin!"

taehyung runs through the lobby, frantically looking around. he's about to go out the front until he spots a flash of pink in his peripheral.

"Jimin!"

the smaller is pushing his way into the restroom ignoring taehyung's calls. it doesn't matter though because taehyung is right behind him as he tries to lock himself in one of the bathroom stalls.

"Taehyung-"

"no, Jimin i'm not going anywhere. even when you cry i'll still be here. even if hell itself were to reign today i'd still be here. even if you tell me to leave i won't Jimin. i can't afford to lose you too."

jimin takes his time to face taehyung. it's clear fear has captured his mind when the finally make eye contact. what taehyung expected to be a tear-streaked face is instead the face of someone who'd suffered long.

someone who was so used to baring weight equivalent to that of the earth on their shoulders was standing right in front of him. a pain that no nicotine could ever help fade away. it was all so much that taehyung felt like a fool for not noticing sooner.