cigar no. 9

"it haunts me during the day

"it haunts me during the day."
|

the sun was happy today shining brightly and adding a little warmth to the weather.
though if you'd told jimin that he would've noticed.

he sat in the far corner of the library behind what looked to be four bookshelves at a table surrounded by six textbooks. oh and let's not forget two of those belonged to taehyung.

"so, instead of just doing the project you'd rather read your short story in front of the class?"

"precisely. not only does it prevent me from writing a ten-page paper but that means I get to entertain the class."

jimin shook his head a smile on his face. he and taehyung had taken the initiative to start hanging out more which meant jimin got to learn more about the other.

so far he'd learned that he was older though not by much and that taehyung was more cunning than he seemed.
because jimin was still trying to figure out how he managed to avoid writing a final research paper.

"you never fail to surprise me Taehyung."

taehyung grinned. a feature jimin hadn't thought he'd love seeing til now. it didn't appear very often but the times it did had jimin feeling a little giddy on the inside.

however, if you asked he'd deny it in a heartbeat.

but he wouldn't deny how taehyung made him feel secure someone he could depend despite the scarce knowledge he did know about the older. and maybe that's what it really was. the fact that didn't know each other that well.

"let's play 21 questions."

"hmm?"

jimin looked up from his laptop fingers eager to type his last sentence before turning in his God-forsaken history homework.

"i haven't played that since high school. back when Yoongi wasn't fond of parties."

"Yoongi didn't party in high school?"

"not unless i dragged him out."

taehyung chuckled something he did quite often never really full out laughing. though the thought of yoongi actually refusing free alcohol was a joke in itself.

the yoongi he knew never refused a good party. guess the saying still stands. college changes a person and for others it's life.

"the thought of you dragging anyone anywhere is funny Park Jimin."

jimin gasped.

"i'll have you know that i do have muscles."

"yeah i noticed."

jimin's face turned thirty different shades of pink before he huffed beginning to gather his things.

"w-where are you going?"