Break

A/N; -3- totally not doing anything weird at all in this chapter. Nope. No correlation between my music obsessions or anything. CX

(Your POV) ~In your head~

You opened your eyes in surprise as all the previous pain disappeared, leaving you in a room. It looked like an office, with a desk and two large metal doors. On the desk were a fan, tablet, and phone. You looked down to realize that you were sitting in a black swivel chair. 

Your body started to move without your consent, lifting your arm to pick up the tablet. You watched as you flipped through the screens. The images creeped you out. All the rooms were dark and shadowed. There was a show stage with three robots. You wanted to look longer but your body just flipped through the screens.

Tonight, my head is spinning! You thought, looking at the clock and realizing that it was 12 am. You sighed and flipped back to the show stage. One of the robots was missing. The purple bunny. You felt like you should know its name, but you couldn't remember.

I need something to pick me up. You flipped through the cameras and found it standing in the backstage, staring at you. You shivered and continued to flip through the cameras. You put down the camera and pushed on of the buttons by the left door. The light flickered, exposing the empty hall. You turned and clicked the other one. Nothing.

You turned back to the tablet and looked at the stage again. Now the chicken was gone as well. You heard something from what sounded like the kitchen. You felt fear start to rise in you, but tried to push it away.

I've tried but nothing is working. (Lol don't worry I'll only do this with the first verse!)

You looked through the cameras and found the rabbit in the hallway, and the chicken in the bathroom. The bear had turned its head to look at you. You put down the tablet and clicked the door light, only to see the rabbit again. It was about to jump when you shut the door. It fell with a loud clang! You turned to the other, making sure nothing was in that side.

You looked at the cameras to see the curtains, that was straight before, now pulled back to expose a fox. It started at the camera before you switched to the stage. The bear was back to its original position. You put down the tablet and clicked the left door light. Seeing that the rabbit was gone, you opened the door.

I won't stop... You thought, looking back at the tablet.

The chicken was now in the hallway.

I won't say I've had enough... You looked through the other cameras. The fox was now looking at the camera. The audio started to glitch, and you heard it talk.

"Tonight, I start the fire. Tonight, I break away." It suddenly got up and ran, a red streak through the dark rooms.

You frantically put the tablet down, but before you could close the door the fox burst through with a loud scream. You stared up at it in fear, unable to talk as it grabbed you by the throat and shoved you up the wall, choking you.

"Y0u L3fT uS!"  It yelled, crushing your throat.

You gasped once more before everything went black. 

You opened your eyes again, only to find yourself back in the office! Your body started with the cameras again, repeating the previous process, until the bear got into the room, killing you as well.

This torture continued until every single robot had killed you. The fox. The rabbit. The yellow bear. The brown bear. The chicken.

You had died repeatedly. Once the yellow bear killed you, you expected to open your eyes and see the office again, but you only saw a large mirror.

The image was yourself. You were surprised.

Your usually (H/L) (H/C) hair was now messy and shoulder length, with red splotches in it. Your (E/C) eyes were bloodshot, and your clothes were a tattered security guard outfit. You were covered in cuts, bruises, and blood. It was dry and itchy, but when you looked down at yourself, your outfit was normal. It was clean and seemed freshly ironed. Your skin was clear and normal, not showing any traces of previous harm. 

You looked back up in confusion, but the mirror was gone, now replaced with a long, greenish window. In it was a tattered, scarring rabbit.

You jumped back at the sight of it. It twitched, and you looked away.

To your right was another rabbit. It was yellow and seemed as if it was just a suit. You were dimly aware of a memory from seeing it before, but you couldn't place it. You turned back to the tattered rabbit and window, but both were gone, leaving an empty white void. You turned around to look at the suit, but it was gone as well.

"Kill him."

You jumped backward in shock as the voice rang through your head. You looked around, but all that was around you was a white voice. Your ears started to ring, like static from a TV. You shook your head, trying to rid it, but it only got louder. The volume continued to increase until it was unbearable. You covered your ears and felt a warm liquid start to trail down from them. The ringing was excruciating as you gripped your head tighter, nails digging into your skull.

When you were about to collapse, it stopped. You looked up, squinting.

It was a strange...human? It seemed to float, with skinny limbs and torso. It had a mask with a large black mouth, with blush, and purple lines running down the side of its face like tears.

"Kill him." The voice seemed to echo around you as you shut your eyes tight. The creature stepped up to you and put a hand on your head.

"Wake, child. And kill him."

The image of a man appeared in front of you before you felt the sensation of falling. Everything went black.

(Bonnie's POV)

"Why don't you just give up already?!" Gold yelled at me, spitting on my face.

I ignored him and looked away. 

He growled furiously. "She hasn't woken up for three months, Bonnie! Give up!" Gold looked away from my furious glare and continued, voice cracking. "All we're doing by keeping her alive is torturing her. She's living a nightmare, over and over again. She's being tortured in a way that creates psychopaths. If she wakes up, there's no telling what damage will have happened. Why should we make her suffer?"

I sighed and stood, putting a hand on his shoulder. "(Y/N)'s the strongest person I know. She'll get through it. She'd want us to stay strong, not give up. Have patience, Gold."

"Bonnie, three months. I think its time to consid-"

We heard a gasp. I turned and looked at the hospital bed that (Y/N) was on. She was awake! She was panting heavily, looking around in fear.

"(Y/N!" I ran over and pulled her into a hug until I felt her pushing me away. I looked at her in confusion as she gave me a look of pure fear.

"Who are you? Who's (Y/N)?" She asked, eyes darting around.

My heart fell as I gave her a look of sorrow. She didn't remember me.

A/N
Yes. I went there. No, please don't kill me. Yes, you will enjoy the next chapter if you liked this one. Lol, sorry for doing this, BIG CLIFFHANGER! Hope y' all enjoyed this one, it took a minute to write. What's going to happen? Will you ever get your memories back? Hmmm, until next time wolfies! Stay foxie.