Pain

(Your POV)

You were shaking uncontrollably. Your neck ached. Your face stung. It was cold and dark. You could dimly see Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica standing over you. Your nightmare still haunted you. Bonnie leaned down. 

"(Y/N)? (Y/N), what's wrong?"

You opened your mouth to speak, but your voice croaked and was scratchy, and it sent a fiery pain down your neck. "B-bonnie." You said again. No other words would form.  You were stuck saying only his name.

"(Y/N), here," Chica said, handing you a glass of water. "You need to drink."

You lifted your arm shakily, but couldn't grip the cup. Bonnie took it and lifted your head lightly. You winced but sipped the warm liquid. It hurt you, your throat burned, and you lifted your hand to touch it. It felt rough, cracked, and you could feel stitches holding the skin together.

"Freddy stitched you." Someone said. A blonde boy stood behind the rest. "I haven't introduced myself yet. I am Golden Freddy, but you can call me Gold."

You nodded but instantly regretted it, whining at the pain. Bonnie laid your head down and kneeled next to the bed. "You need to sleep."

You were about to protest, but your aching neck convinced you otherwise, and you mumbled a yes. Everyone left, except for Bonnie, who crawled on the bed next to you, wrapping his arms over you.

"I thought I lost you." He said, nuzzling my shoulder. It hurt to turn your head, so you lifted a hand and stroked his hair, smiling weakly. He sighed, and you soon drifted off to sleep.

Worst mistake.

*In your dream*

You looked around again. It was the same hallway from before, and you started to shake, remembering oxy and Chica. You started to walk around slowly, approaching a door. You peeked in. There was a table, it looked like the table of the main room in the pizzeria. It had party hats laid out on it, with stools surrounding the edges. Looking in the corner, you saw a pile of metal. You walked closer, noticing a fox head. It was white and pink and had a red boy attached to the long metal neck. It was like a snake, with one long, piece of what looked like flexible metal, with four limbs of the same object, each ending with a palm and four claws. It had a pink tail, and tufts of white fur every here and there. It blinked its eye open. It was yellow, like Foxy's

"H-h3Lp." It said, its voice static. You took a step closer.

"Who are you?"

It lifted its head and pointed. You turned and Freddy was running at you with an animatronic screech. But it wasn't Freddy. It was like before, with it mangled and broken, withered and horrid. It raced forward and struck with its long claws, but it disappeared as soon as it touched you. You screamed but blinked away the fear quickly, turning back to the white fox.

It was shrunken to the ground, gears clicking. "NiGhTmaR3s."

"Nightmares?" You asked

It nodded and stood. It acted like a spider, using all four limbs. "NigHTmAr3s haUnt, anD kiLl."

You nodded and helped the fox. "What's your name?"

It looked at you. "CaLl m3 ManGl3."

You nodded. It pointed to the door, and you helped it out, and it continued to lead you around the building until you came to a room. 'Parts and Service'.

"Th3y Ar3 In th3r3." It said, its head twitching.

"Who?"

"Th3 on3s the nIghTmAr3s poss3s."