CHAPTER XXIII

CONFESSIONS

Jimin waddled down the stairs to try and find Hoseok partially because he wasn't tired enough for bed and partially because he wanted to play with the older male.

He missed when Hobi and him would play hide and seek and watch movies together.

Recently Hoseok has been cold towards the younger and little Jimin couldn't quite understand why.

"Hoseokie! Where are you? Jimin want play!"

"That's not how you ask someone to play with you." Jin's voice rings out of nowhere."

"W-what?"

"You heard him. You don't demand someone to play with you," Namjoon chides sitting next to Jin in the living room, "Also Hoseok isn't down here. Try his room."

"I just left his room. He must have gone to Jimin's room to play!"

"Go check then Jiminie."

"Okay!" Jimin turned towards the stairs before stopping himself to analyze Namjin.

"Why are you guys so sweaty?" Jimin questioned innocently looking over the intertwined couple.

"We just went to the gym!"
"We just got back from a walk!"

They yelled over each other at the same time.

"Yea, we went for a walk." Jin smiled.
"Mhm at the gym! They have a great indoor track." Namjoon added smiling.

"Oh. Okay! Ni Ni!" Jimin shouted running up the stairs towards his room.

"That was fucking close. I told you we should have just had round two in the shower Jin." Namjoon groaned cuddling up to Jin.

"But Joonieeee. I wanted it on the couch. I wanted the risk of being caught. I didn't know Jimin would be awake." Jin blushed hiding his red face in Namjoon's neck.

"Okay so let's say Taehyung came out of his room? Then what would you do?" Namjoon questioned doubting Jin knew the repercussions of fucking on the couch at 9:30 pm.

"I don't know Joonie. Taehyung's never really seen me like that. I just want to know how he would react."

"I don't think you can handle Taehyung baby. I've seen what he does to Jimin. He may be a switch but he's amazing at both."

"Well I'll see for myself."

"Don't get buthurt if it doesn't turn out how you want. Literally." Namjoon chuckled.

"You're the worst Joon." Jin smiled

"You love me. Now let's go shower."

*

(Hobi POV)
I reach to turn the shower off when I hear the door to Jimin's room open and close.

I tense up when I hear Jimin's voice echo through the bedroom. He's looking for me.

I jump out of the shower changing lightning fast trying to make a minimal amount of noise.

A nock on the door makes me jump again.

"Hobi? Are you in there? Jimin would like to play please?" Jimin said politely remembering what Joon told him downstairs.

"I would love to play Jiminie." Hobi smiled opening the door.

"Yay! Let's play dollies."

"Okay Jimin. Sure."

After playing for a while I start to feel really giddy. It's a feeling I can't really explain.

"Hey Jimin.."

"Yes?"

"I feel really weird."

"Weird?"

"Yea like.. off"

"I want to cuddle I think. I feel so small. Probably how you feel? I don't know how to explain it. I feel. I want Yoongi."

"You want... my Daddy?" Jimin questioned, confusion spreading across his face.

"Yea. I want Yoongi to be my Daddy too."

A/N

TEA LMAO
also new phone so I lost my cute font app and the image I kept using so sorry if this chapter is ugly.