𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄

𝕻ark Jimin woke up to a view of the gorgeous sunset immediately recognizing he must be in Jin's room. Seokjin had the only window in the house that faced west. Admiring the orange and purple hues cascaded across the sky, Jimin didn't notice the aforementioned male enter the room, watching Jimin from the door frame.

"Jimin baby, you're so beautiful."
Jimin blushed as he glanced over at his hyung.
"Thank you, hyung," Jimin responded while making grabby hands towards Jin.
"Cuddles later okay little one? Baby needs a bath, you've been asleep for almost twenty four hours. We were starting to get worried so Taehyung is in trouble with Namjoon," Jin starts giggling as if remembering something that happened between the leader and the one who left Jimin in this condition.

"Anyway," Jin continues, "let's get you clean. I'll start a bath, you lay here, I'll go tell the boys you're up." Seokjin started to move towards the bathroom door and Jimin admires the way he moved, his toned back. Jimin wished Jin would do more to him, but he only ever babied him. Jin retreated the bathroom, water now running as he locked eyes with Jimin.

"See something you like baby boy?" Jin smiles cooing at how his baby looked at him. The younger boy's face turned red as he looked away and Jin left the room with a chuckle.

💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕

Bath time was amazing with seokjin. His care topped any spa with flying colours. Jimin loved the feel of seokjin's hands moving all over his soft skin rubbing soap in with his pikachu loofah.

The boy let out a quiet moan when Jin pressed into one of his bruises. He couldn't help it, it felt so good. Jimin was a masochist after all. Minnie prayed that Jin hadn't noticed but of course he did.

"That feel good Minnie baby?"
Jimin just blushed and looked down.
"Jimin if you want me to touch you you can always tell me, I don't bite, and I have no problem with pleasing you, you're perfect," Jin finished his short spill with a long kiss on jimin's temple.

Jimin started blushing like crazy, playing with his hands in the water before responding, "I'd like that very much hyung."

"Noted. When we do anything sexual though, call me oppa. Understood? Jin asked his voice instantly changing.

"Yes oppa," Jimin responded with his eye smile on full display.