"Yo ass kno you be cravin this dick." I said.

"Ain't nobody worried bout that little as dick." She said lying threw her teeth, I'm packing 12.

"But you only could take tha tip and barely that, go your little as to sleep before I fuck you and you can't stop." I said grabbed her and getting into a spoon position.

____________

Nala POV

I woke up to a snoring Harlem, I smiled at kissed he pink plump lips, I wiggled out of his grip and went into the shower to wash my body, I smelled like liquor, and looked at my vajayjay and touched it, I had a little pain in between, and all I got was tip. I hopped out the shower and did the rest of my hygiene. When I was done getting dressed and apply lotion to my body.

"Bae wake up!" I yelled jumping up and down on his part to tease him, he jumped up and grabbed me.

"Don't do that if you ain't gone buss it down." He said smacking the life out of my ass. He did his hygiene and got dressed. When he was done we headed to his car.

"Where we going?" I asked looking at him.

"My ma house, she having a lil breakfast thing." He said, making me mad.

"I'm just gone stay home, how you just gone take me over there?" I asked it's not that I didn't want to meet his mom, it was just a bit too soon. Like she might think I'm his hoe that he bring around.

"Mane you trippin, she cool." He said.

"Ok, but ion kno cause we just started dating and you ain't even let her kno about, so she gone think I'm yo hoe." I said snacking my neck.

"Girl my mama kno bout you, I was lying saying you my bae." He said, always lying.

"I mean.... I guess I'll go." I sighed and we pulled off, we pulled up to a huge house, I admired the house.

"Your moms house is so pretty." I said looking at it.

"Yeah yeah." We got out of the car and walked up to the big door I was extremely nervous, when he knocked on the door, and a pretty black woman cane to the door, she looked at me and her smile grew big, she pulled me into the house and hugged me.

"Oh she so precious, your hair is beautiful, your gorgeous!" She said, I looked at her and she resembled Harlem a lot, I knew that was his mother.

"Thank you." I said smiling. Harlem grabbed me out of her grip and wrapped his arms around me.

"How old are you?" She asked, Nd and Harlem had a little gap but not a big one.

"17.." i said shyly.

"Girl don't feel bad I met my husband when he was 22 and I was 16." She said. Now that's a big gap but I'm not judging, my under aged ass got grown men tip last night.

"Aye what's good pops." Harlem's said dabbing up a white man, and he ain't talk like I thought he would, he talked real ghetto.

"What's up boy." The man said, "What you been up too." I looked at the man and I could tell he was Harlem's dad he had small features of the man like the eyes and height. "Say, this you?" His dad asked Harlem looking at me he shook his head and his dad gave me a hug.

"Hey, I'm Harry, Harlem dad." He said giving me a warm smile, over all his parents were nice. I already was cool with all his sisters, hazel my big PeriodT, she to funny.

Everyone was at the table eating and having a good time, they made me feel welcomed and I think they genuinely like me, they ain't no uncomfortable question and things.

When we were done we went over to Rome house and ky'ree and Asia was there, I was confused cuz Rome and Asia broke up but, ain't my business.

"Why She here?" Harlem asked.

"She just got hit by that train." Rome said high fiving ky'ree, nasty as hell.

"Word to my mother y'all trifling and gay, gay as fuck." Harlem said scrunching his face.

"Mane we ain't fuck each other we only fucked Asia, you play to much." Rome said. They sat down and started lighting up blunts and Asia was staring my head of, I payed her no mind and walked over to Har and sat on his lap.

"Aye lemme hit yours." Ky'ree said.

"He no, ion kno were yo lips been nigga you buggin." Har said.

___________

I got more coming today‼️

TWISTED .On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara