"You've got a face for a smile" I sang lowly sliding the boxers on. Quickly after that, I slid on my shirt along with my pants. I sighed and sat on my bed. I laid down. Liam, Harry, Liam, Harry. Now let's see, Liam kissed me, and I had lust for more. but when I kissed Harry, my world was just turned around, I wanted it to last forever. I think I'm in love with... "Okay, ready for some tests?" Jane came in with some shots. I got up and completely lost my thoughts. "Erm, yeah."

"You're going to have to take off your shirt hun." I nodded and took it off revealing my scars. She put some alcohol on the inner of my arm. "Ready? It'll just hurt a little." She warned. "Doesn't matter, nothing can hurt me anymore... I've been hurt enough to get used to it." I smiled. She frowned slightly and gave me a shot. She drew some of my blood. "Erm, isn't Zayn's blood combined with mine? Wouldn't that affect the results?' I asked eyes wide. "Aha, of course not hun. It's the same thing." She smiled putting a bandage on the hole in my skin. "Oh, okay." She gave me a couple more shots. When she finished I slid on my shirt. When she was about to leave I stopped her, "Wait, what're those tests for?" "Well, we want to see about your depression, and how your blood is. Also, keep a record of how your health since you haven't had a doctor's appointment in such a long time. That's it, it's not like we're going to make Niall clones." She joked walking out the door. I laughed as well and sat on the bed waiting. 

Liam's P.O.V

I woke up with Harry still in my arm.  I smiled slightly and got up. I checked my phone for any missed calls. "1 MISSED CALL!" Popped up on the screen. I pressed play and speaker. I brushed my teeth and changed into some sweats. "Good Morning Mr.Payne, Dr.Richards speaking. I'd like to speak with you when you're going to pick up Niall Horan. Meet me in room 104 at 11:00 AM. Have a great day." I sighed and took a quick shower. I looked at the cuts on my wrist. Why do you ask? Because I'm stupid. I didn't notice sooner that the love of my life is slowly dying. I washed off the dry blood and changed into a huge hoodie, along with sweats. I slid on some socks with sandals. I kissed Harry's forehead and whispered "I'll be back soon." Harry grunted in response. 

I climbed into the driver's seat and turned on the radio. "Last night, Niall Horan from the world-famous boyband One Direction was escorted to the hospital after attempting what seems to be like suicide. For further news go on-" I turned it off and sat there in silence. "Suicide my ass," I whispered. I ran into the hospital doors. "Hello, how may I help you?" The lady at the counter asked. "Erm, I'm here to take Niall home, and speak with Dr.Richards." She typed some things into the computer. "Oh yes, Niall is in room 165." I nodded and ran through the halls. I opened the door to see a sleeping Niall. I sighed and smiled. I closed the door and checked the time. "Shit. 11:05 already." I ran to room 104. "Good to see you came." Dr.Richards said spinning his chair in my direction as he took a sip of tea. "Mhm.." I said out of breath. "Take a seat." He leads me to the sofa. "When I was speaking with Niall last night and according to my notes, you called him weak." My eyes widened. "Is that true?" He asked taking another sip. I nodded looking at my hands. "You might not know, but I also studied psychology back in UNI, so I've got a degree in that as well. Calling someone who's going through these sorts of problems, "weak" will leave them feeling like pure shit. He probably felt pathetic, like an idiot of some sort." He spat at me. 

All I was able to do was sigh. "I know, I plan on apologizing when we leave." "Good, just be sure you treat him well. Because according to his results and actions, he's majorly depressed. Here." Dr.Richards handed me a bottle and it read 'Horan, Niall Anti-Depression Tablets.' "Make sure he takes two every morning. He was on SSRIs so I switched him to SNRIs, stronger medication to see if it helps him. Have a good day." He smirked as I walked out. I went back to Niall's room. A young lady was in his room cleaning up. "Erm, can I have a moment alone?" I asked as nicely as I could. She smiled and walked away. I took a seat next to sleeping Niall and held his hand. "You know, Niall, I never meant to hurt you... I just ...want you to be happy." I wiped away some of my fresh tears. 

' I'm not a perfect person

There's many things I wish I didn't do

But I continue learning 

I never meant to do those things to you ' ( the reason; by hoobastank

I sang lowly, this time wiping away Niall's tears. He got up and hugged me. "Shh, please. Don't. That song just breaks my heart." Niall whispered into my ear. "Forgive me, please?" I sniffled. "I forgive you, Liam," Niall said looking into my eyes. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and leaned his forehead onto mine. Wasn't sure he was giving me a signal that he liked me, but I enjoyed it for the time being. 

We sat there in silence. That's the way we liked it.