The aftermath of breakup

Start from the beginning

"How imprudent of him."

I looked up at him, "Luke, do I look that bad?"

"What? No, sister. That bastard said those things to you it doesn't mean you're not beautiful." He said genuinely, "In fact, You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. From outside and inside. You're nice with everyone. Just...don't push the bitch button."

I smacked his arm for the last part he said. I don't need to take Ryder seriously. I know I'm beautiful. In fact, I look back only when my ass is in the mirror.
"You're right, Brother. I wasn't born to cry for a bastard." I straightened my shoulder and raised my chin, "I was born to put on glasses and flip my hair."

He pinched my nose and chuckled, "That's a Jane Sanders I know. Don't waste your time on a shit like crying. Life is too short to give a shit."

I smiled at him. He always knows how to help me out of my agony. We fight, We laugh and help each other.

"I should go now, otherwise my manager will serve me as starter." He said in a hurry as he got up and grabbed his bag. "If you think you need to talk, just call me okay."

I nodded, "Mmm..hmm!"
He kissed my forehead and walked off there. Once the sound of cracking the door approached to my ears I grabbed the wine bottle and sank back into the couch.

I don't think I'd be able to sleep tonight since I know what is about to come in the next morning when I'd face my boss.

~*~*~

Leonardo's pov

I'm gonna make sure this would never happen. I have an image that people think I only sleep with blondes, and I'll make sure that their thinking will not change. Although yesterday I didn't sleep with Ms. Sanders, but I let her wrap her soft plum lips around my manhood. I guess it was her first time, but she was pretty good though. I didn't know that she was into me. Until yesterday I used to think that she's a robot who follows my command and doesn't cross question for anything. But when she said she would like to give me a blow job, I couldn't resist her. I couldn't resist her hazel green innocent pleading eyes.

But it would never happen again. I'll make sure she understands that she is my secretary and I'm her boss. It'd probably hurt her feelings but why do I care. She is brunette and obviously not my type.

I knocked on the door to her office and let myself in. She was reading a file or either solving the word puzzle in a newspaper, I didn't pay much attention to that because my eyes were on the pencil which was between her soft plum lips.

This should be my dick.

No Leo, you're here to tell her that she isn't your type. So she would leave the hope that I could sleep with her. I don't do with brunettes. She's lucky that she got a chance to taste my nectar.

She was so busy in solving the puzzle that she didn't even realise I was in front of her. I cleared my throat to gain her attention and then her hazel green eyes almost popped out of her socket when she saw me.

She seemed nervous. I knew this sign. The first sign of affection. Poor girl might've been in one sided love with me.

"Morning Sir. You're early." She said looking sideways.

She can't even make eye contact with me. Hmm..second sign of affection.

"Ms. Sanders, Since you take cares of the girls after I sleep with them, you know very well that all of them are blondes." I remind her.

"Certainly, Sir."

"Yesterday the thing that happened between us won't happen again." I continued, "I'm sorry Ms. Sanders, but you aren't my type." She seemed shocked and confused at the same time.

Third sign.

"I know it'll hurt your feelings but—"

"Sir!" She interjected and let out a chuckle as if I said a joke, "I believe you're confused, because whatever happened yesterday was because of my boy-I mean ex-boyfriend about whom I just found out yesterday that he's been ditching me since six months."

I scrutinised her from head to toe. She's kind of hot by the way. There's no doubt that she could have a boyfriend. Her hazel green eyes, her pink plum lips are so inviting. She even got boobs and ass. Even though she's brunette, but she isn't less sexy than a blonde. I doubt why haven't I noticed her yet.

"I'm not sexually interested in you, sir. You're my boss. You pay me. It was just because of my ex-boyfriend from whom I wanted to take revenge." She added.

And then my ego breaks into thousands of pieces.

She played me.

"In fact, I was going to come at you for solving the misunderstanding." She smiled, a crooked one. "Don't worry sir, You don't have to think about it anymore. I assure you that it won't happen again. It was probably a worst day of your life as much as it for me."

I nodded and gave her a fake smile before leaving.

Worst day of your life?
I'll make sure you'll beg for it, Ms. Sanders.