Pt 4

Kootra part

I sat down taking my hat off, waiting for somthing to show that Dan is going to live somthing to show me that someone cares enough to visit him. His family called, some fans wished him well. "Koots?" A voice echoed as I looked down to see Dan coughing disappointment flashing in his eyes as I sighed "Dan why?" I asked as he frowned a heavy Look of pain flashed at me. "I thought aleks actually loved me, I loved aleks for as long as he was here. Even as our camera boy I felt that if I showed kindness, he would fall for me...was I kind enough? Did I show him enough love? What did I do wrong Jordan...tell me." He whispered tears falling down on my cheeks as I held him hand. I rubbed my thumb over his knuckles. As the door opens to show Seamus, Ze, Sp00n, Dex, and Kevin. All staring at me then him "my god...Dan I just I-" Seamus began closeing him mouth as Dan nodded.

Nick and Steven sat on the other side dex and Kevin in front and Seamus right next to me. "Am I really that much to fuss over?" Dan chuckled sourly as they all nodded. "Then where is aleks?" He asked his eyes going past nick and Steven to the door behind them, as Seamus's look darkened. "He didnt want to come." He muttered as I raised an eyebrow

"Guess he didnt want to own up to what he did." Ze muttered "that or he is fucking some other dude or girl." Sp00n added anger In their eyes as Dan sighed pain In his voice "I guess I wasn't good enough." He muttered as dex shook his head "Dan, even if you can be a fucker your a sweet person, Aleksander is just twat who doesn't know what he lost." He smiled patting dans leg. As Kevin nodded "my question is where is James, sly and Miya?" He asked his gaze flickering to the others as I grabbed my phone calling her.

"This is a person who speaks?" She asked as I put on speaker. "Hey, it's me Jordan." I spoke out loud hearing questions in the back ground as she must of done somthing cause she grunted in a way that greeted me. "What's up? Don't mind James or sly they are being dips." She chuckled as I frowned Seamus doing the same. "Um, why are they uh-" Kevin asked as Amiya stopped her voice changeing "I uh, hey Kevin, look James wanted to take a vacation and after the whole aleks kissing Seamus sly joined and I just came along." She explained as we all nodded.

"So...what's wrong?" She asked bluntly as Ze spoke out. "Dan is in the hospital." He stated as I heard somthin drop. Then a swear "WHAT?!" She screamed as we all whinced "some one explain now." She ordered as we heard James and sly move closer. I looked at Dan who sat up to speak. "I had slit my wrist cause of what aleks did, I just felt that no one cared and after losing Liz cause of her parents, aleks cause he loved someone else...I just broke." He whispered as I heard a hiss of pure hatred. "Dan, I am so sorry believe me aleks is going to come to his senses, and Dan you know I love you as much as the others you a great person. And Liz wanted me to tell you that she cares as well." She stated as we all nodded "I'm sorry guys but I gotta go. Bye koots,Dan,Dex,Ze,Sp00n,Seamus, and Kevin."

I hung up the phone "I...can't be with James as Dan suffers.james works better with sly..." I mutter kissing dans hand as sp00n and Ze nodded "I'll stay with aleks. But I'm not going to love him." Seamus stated grimly as Kevin and dex looked at each other "we...will just...be here and not do shit." Kevin stated as of he was thinking of each word.