Pt 4

SlyFox part

I didn't say anything but stared at him, Why does he care?Al He should be worrying about is that damn woman and the unborn child..Not me... And to make matters worst Jordan told James to go talk to him so i don't have him...Ah Tits...

"Why? Why does it matter to you? Don't you have a girlfriend and a baby to take care of?" I snapped looking away as i heard him suck in his breath "Damn...Well how was i suppose to know?I just wondered cause during our streams you look so damn depress the chat is catching on! And when James left you look damn sad...As if we never talked together before,And when James is around you act like yourself ! I just wanted to know if you hatted me or something!" He snapped back his voice softer at the end as i glared at him, I was not about to fall for this shit. 

"I don't know anymore. How i should feel about you." I mutter seeing him wince  "Then what did i do?Could you tell me that?" He asked as i frowned looking at him, to see he was actually pretty fucking sad looking,His hair lost shine,He had bigger bags under his eyes,he got even more paler. he had stress lines on his face...He even became skinnier "The Hell?" I mutter as he coughed 

"Yea,Becoming a Father takes a toll on you. Then having a complaining pregnant girlfriend isn't that good.She eats more than i do..I haven't had a real meal in like a few days that she hasn't took from to saying 'She is eating for two' I'm Just tired.Then having your friend ignore you for a month now...It really hurts actually...Seeing him happy with someone then sad around you." He muttered as i sighed,Fuck you guilt.I don't want to tell him but hell now or never.

"I'm sorry...I Never meant to hurt you...I just...I...I really Love you and I didn't want to get shot down,Then you come in saying your girlfriend pregnant...its like shooting my hearts that's dead. Kicking me to the curb..All that bad shit you know? Only why? Cause i fell in love...Well you know what fuck that..." I state before getting up, before i felt my arm get grabbed by him as he was staring at me as if he never though i said that. 

"Seamus?" I ask as he got up and kissed me. his eyes closed as i had my eyes wide open from shock before i closed them his arms around my neck as i had them around his waist. Ok is this really happen?Or is this some cruel joke...Well no cause James left. 

Pulling back he had tears on his cheeks as i whipped them off 

"I'm Sorry Sly."