"Way to ruin a moment Cullen!", he chuckles and shakes his head slightly.

"There's no moment going on here!", I say and he smirks again. I wonder what's going on in his mind.

"Why are you smiling like that?", I demand slowly. It's almost as if he knows something and it concerns me.

Stefan shakes his head and goes on the treadmill.

"Daddy is stupid", I say to Liam.

I'm still shook from what happened in the gym. Stefan wants to kiss me!

No you dumb bitch! He's just fucking with your mind. You know he's a pro in it!

I agree with my inner voice. Since the past few days, I have remarked he's always smiling more with Liam. He even starts random conversation with me and then somehow turns it into flirting.

I wonder what's wrong with him. But I hate to admit it to myself that this version of Stefan is actually kinda growing on me. Whenever he's at home or playing with Liam, I often catch myself admiring him. Well it's more like ogling but let's just say admire. It's a better word.

It makes me sounds less creepy.

Everytime he calls to inquire about Liam during the day, I feel an odd feeling in my chest. It's not weird. Actually, I like that feeling. It's almost like I wait for him to call so that I can hear his deep voice.

Weird right? I know something is wrong with me!

Stefan returns in the living room. He have already shower and change his clothes. He's wearing a grey sweatpants and a while tshirt.

Jesus Christ! Can he get any better?

He smirks when he notices that I'm totally checking him out. I bend my gaze quickly on Liam who is sipping on his milk quietly. His eyes are already starting to droop. As always he's holding my hand over his bottle.

"Have you had your dinner?", Stefan asks suddenly. I shake my head.

"Actually Ashley is coming for dinner", he says.

Ashley?! The bulb in my mind lights up instantly when I recall that she's the doctor. But still I'm going to make as if I don't know her.

"Ashley? Who?"

"Liam's pediatrician. The doctor!", Stefan says and squint his gaze slightly.

"Oh"

But why the hell is she coming here?! Can't she have dinner in her own house! Thinking about it, I remember how thirsty she had been for Stefan.

Wait! Are they dating!? That's why she's coming over for dinner here as in like a date?!!

"Don't worry Mr Black", I say and frown. "I'll be in my room. I won't ruin your date."

I don't like that. The word 'date' leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

"No...", he starts saying then suddenly stops. I raise my eyes to look at him and his lips curls into a smile.

"Actually it is sort of a date. Can you help me with dinner?"

What the actual fuck! He wants me to help him prepare dinner for his date with that Ashley! Hell no!

Wait! That means they are really dating!

"No", I snap. "I won't help you with your date!"

"Why?",he asks, tilting his head to one side.

"Errmm I have more important work", I say and rub Liam's back.

"You are joining us Miss Cullen", he states. I scowl.