"Did you just..." He trailed off as she nodded, still breathing like she had just ran a marathon. "Are you okay?"

"I haven't done that before..." She whispered, letting go of Sam's shoulder and tilting her head back as if it might help her suck in more oxygen.

"How'd you know it would work?" Sam asked next, she turned to look at him.

"I didn't." She answered, realising that her gut feeling had yet to leave. "I had hope." She added, taking the safety off of her pistol and looking around.

"We're still not safe?" Sam asked next, she smirked at him.

"When are we ever?" She had a point, and they both knew that. "We need to start moving." She stated simply, and so they did. Going into these kinds of situations was usually led by the Drakes, but getting back out of them... that was Caeli's specialty. She had saved them from sure capture many times before, Sam knew that she would do so again.

"Wait." She instructed, her hand out in front of Sam as they paused in the marketplace. There was the distant echo of heavy gunfire, and he hoped his brother was okay. Her focus wasn't on those gunshots, but instead was on the road ahead of them where a military vehicle was driving towards them. Actually, the fleet of military vehicles.

"Sam, run. Find something mobile we can steal." She stated simply, raising her gun towards the vehicles. He didn't move confused as to why she was going to take on five, minimum, vehicles with a handgun. She turned to look at him, a predatory look in her eyes that he had seen only at times of high danger like this. "Go." She stated, shooting her first shot and hitting one of the vehicles in it's tyre, making it lose control and crash into another one of the vehicles. Both blew up in flames. "I'll catch up, just give me a minute." She added, looking him in the eyes.

"Promise?" He asked her, needing that childish security.

"I promise." She responded, her hard eyes softened for just a moment before looking back to the vehicles and reassessing the situation. "Go and get us a vehicle, Sam." She repeated, and he ran towards where a group of motorbikes were abandoned once people had run after the explosion. He took one, figuring it would be best for him to drive and for Caeli to shoot. It was easy to start, since the keys had been left in the ignition, and he took it back to where Caeli had been.

The five vehicles were on the road, each in their own way of destruction, but Caeli was nowhere to be found, until he heard gunshots. He took the bike towards the sound and saw her brown hair on top of a building, he pulled up and watched as her head shot in his direction.

She began running towards him. Although, running was a loose term. She sprinted before she would turn into a shadow, intermittently appearing and disappearing to throw off Shoreline. They hadn't seen him yet, and he took the opportunity to steal one of their semi-auto guns from an unsuspecting mercenary who happened to walk in his direction.

Once Caeli eventually made it to him he handed her the gun and she sat on the back of the bike.

"A bike? What kind of protection do we have on a bike?" She asked as he began to take off through the streets of the city.

"None, but we have agility." Sam replied, trying not to look behind him as Caeli turned around to face behind them. "Plus you have free shooting range." Her response was to use that free shooting range, the gun she was using being put to good use and taking down anyone she could see. It wasn't too soon after she began shooting that she stopped.

"I'm out of ammo, I'll shadow to one of the cars, they seem to have plenty of ammo to go around." She told him, before the weighting of the bike felt different. She was gone, and he was out in the open without a gun or protection.