KYUNGSO (EXO - D.O) Arranged to you

ابدأ من البداية

Finally, you arrived at the restaurant and met Kyungsoo's parents. Of course you had to act like you were actually interested in the marriage.

--------

Exactly five in the afternoon, you arrived at the house. You've been in it before so there's nothing new to you except for the extra decorations, the car parked outside and the furniture that would probably be inside.

"Oh my..." you gasped when your eyes landed on your beloved bike. "My sweet baby!" you cried as you ran up to the vehicle and examined the huge scratch. "Who did this to you?!"

You stopped raging when someone had cleared their throat from afar. You turned and a guy at the doorstep was looking at you.

Adorable was the first thing that crossed your mind. But he is handsome too.

"Who are you?" he asks.

You ignored him and glanced back at your bike.

"If you don't answer, intruder, I would call the police."

"Did you do this to my bike??" you asked instead.

He frowned. "Who are you and how did you get here?" he asked once again. "And that's not your bike, it's my fiancee's."

Your lips formed a small 'o'. Of course, how come you didn't knew at first? "So you're my soon-to-be husband," you mused with a smirk.

He frowned but then his forehead ceased in realization. "You're..."

"L/N Y/N," you said, getting up on your feet and walking towards him to give him a handshake.

Kyungsoo just glanced at it with disgust. "Don't touch me with those dirty hands of yours," he says.

Well, at least you tried to be polite.

"My hands aren't dirty, Princess. And mind you, I am probably ten times cleaner than you," you snapped.

Kyungsoo raised a brow then asked, "Then what's that?" pointing at your chest.

Your brows furrowed and you glanced down. "Oh. I spilled my coffee there earlier," you answered.

"Well, you could have changed before heading here, you know," he says.

"So??" you raised back a brow at him. "You're still not answering my question though. Who did that to my bike??"

Kyungsoo just stared then walked back in the house leaving you dumbfounded.

"Hey, Princess!" you called out as you rushed inside the house.

"Oh my God, Y/N, your shoes!" Kyungsoo cries loudly. "And do not call me Princess!"

"Well, it really suits you. Plus, are you some sort of health freak or something?" you asked.

He just rolled his eyes.

"Do you at least know where my keys are?"

"Here." He tossed you your keys and you caught it swiftly.

You just smirked then headed back out the house.

"Wait, where are you going??" you can hear your fiancé call from afar.

"Gonna go get my bike fixed, Princess," you answered as you took out an extra shirt from your bag and putting it on.

"Ew, Y/N! Go change somewhere else," Kyungsoo said.

"What? As if someone could see?" you replied and tossed your coffee stained shirt somewhere else.

"W-Well I can see!"

You turned to him and smirked when you saw the color of pink rise on his cheeks.

"Cover your eyes or something then," you told him then hopped on your bike.

"W-Wait! Riding a motorbike is dangerous!" he blurts.

"This is my bike for years, Princess. Nothing wrong would happen," you assured him and put your helmet on.

"Would you please stop calling me that??" he whined before running back inside the house.

"He's sort of weird," you laughed to yourself.  "But like a cute weird though."

You were just about to leave when he came running back out with a helmet on his head.

You frowned and asked, "What are you doing?"

"I am coming with you," he answered, his voice a bit muffled like yours because of the helmet.

"Uh, no. I am fine alone," you replied. "Aren't you afraid of like motorbikes to?"

"I never said that I was," he opposes and hops on the back part of your bike.

You smirked. "You just want some alone time with me."

"No I don't," Kyungsoo scoffed.

"Alright. Get your arms around me," you ordered.

"What??"

"Put your arms around me."

"No way!"

"Suit yourself then," you say and purposely jolted forwards with much force that Kyungsoo screamed and his arms immediately went around your waist.

"F-Fine... I don't want to end up falling anyways," he sighed then muttered, "I can't believe I am marrying you."

"I can't believe I am marrying a Princess too," you laughed. And before Kyungsoo could respond, you started driving at a quick speed and Kyungsoo started screaming.

-------------------------------

We're going to miss you a lot, Dyo. I can't believe you chose to go after Xiumin already :( It's too soon and unexpected. But as a fan of yours and the rest of your fans as well, we would respect your decision. We will patiently wait for you and Umin. Stay safe and healthy both of you ❤

Love lots ❤

-Unnah