CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Ball

Start from the beginning

"What??" you stammered. "B-But..."

"Come on, Y/N."

You sighed and just nod your head then walked out the gymnasium.

You arrived at the nurse's clinic with the unconcious boy on the bed, the nurse pressing an ice pack on the spot that got hit. You also noticed how reddened his nose became.

"Oh, Y/N," the nurse muses. She knows you for you had encountered many injuries for playing basketball in the past. "What brings you here?" she inquires.

"I... I sort of hit him on the face with the ball," you answered, a flash of pink tinting your cheeks.

"Is that so?" the nurse laughs slightly. "Would you want to take care of him then?"

"Uh..." was the only thing you uttered out. You still felt a bit unsure of taking over because you might do something stupid once again. "...yeah."

"Alright then. Call me when Chanyeol awoken, alright?" The nurse stood up and handed you the ice pack and left the clinic for a while.

You took in deep breath and walked to his bed. You carefully sat right beside him on the bed, making sure you won't wake him up even though him waking up would be good thing at the moment.

Gently, you moved you hand to place the ice pack on his face. But when his eyes shot open, you screamed and dropped the item on his bruised face.

"Ow..." he groaned.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" you apologized and took the ice pack ofd him as Chanyeol sat up, a hand on the aching part of his face.

"That hurt..." he mumbles, pouting slightly.

"I-I'm really, r-really sorry..." you stammered as you tried to reach out. But your hands were trembling you dropped the ice pack on the floor. "I-I'm sorry!" you yelped and picked up the ice pack.

Wait. Did you just apologize to the floor?

Yup. You're going crazy indeed.

"Y/N?"

You froze as Chanyeol called you by your name.

"Y-Yeah?" you uttered.

"It is you," Chanyeol muses, smiling. "I thought I was just dreaming."

"Oh... Alright..?" you responded, unsure on how to actually respond at what he said.

"What brings you here?" he asks.

"Oh uh... I-I wanted to take over for the meantime while you were asleep as a repayment for hitting you with the ball. But now you're awake I guess I am going to leave now..." you mumbled and just told right where you are.

Chanyeol raised a brow at you after a few moments since you still weren't leaving like what you said.

"Oh... Uh..." you cleared your throat. Your awkward side is taking over at the moment and you hated that. "I just want to apologize for, uh, hitting you with the ball. I didn't mean to---like as if I would. I'd never want to hit you with the ball because... because... that's bad. Do you get my point??" you rambled.

Chanyeol bursted into chuckles after you spoke and you felt ashamed because of it.

"S-Sorry..." you stuttered with your head hung low and your face reddening.

"You're so cute when you do that... That's what I actually like about you."

You froze when you heard Chanyeol say that. But did he really just said that? Or were your ears just playing with you??

You looked up at him, wide-eyed. "W-What??"

"I like you," Chanyeol repeats with a calm smile on his face.

You thought that he was just lying because how come he is saying it so calmly? But deep inside you believed what he said. And that latter part of you made your heart and mind crazy.

"...And I am confident to say this to you because I know you like me too," he adds up which made you feel like melting and so embarrassed. Was it too obvious that your own crush knows??

But of course, you decided to keep your guard up. "I-I don't like you."

"Of course you don't," Chanyeol laughs. "Stop trying to hide it from me, Y/N. Besides, the feeling is mutual."

"Who knows..."

"Who knows what?" he asks.

"Not because you play good at ball games you can play with my feelings too," you uttered, not knowing why that sentence escaped your mind.

"So you're thinking that what I say is a joke??" Chanyeol questions, disbelief evident in his tone of speaking.

You can't even meet his gaze. You felt like it could pierce right through your soul.

A part of you wanted to believe him but you were unsure. You just don't want this to end up to nothing.

"Y/N..." Chanyeol called out when he realized you weren't really responding. You flinched slightly when he reached out to hold your hand. "I really, really like you, Y/N," he spoke a bit softer. This time he sounded more sincere and you had the courage to look up to his eyes.

And there goes your heart.

He smiles at you and gently squeezes your hand. "I know you don't like to rush things and I am fine with that. I'm pretty contented that you know how I feel about you now," he says and you felt yourself blushing. "I hope you're fine with that too?"

You cleared your throat before speaking, "Y-Yeah... But like what you said, I-I don't like to rush things."

"I did say that," he chuckled.

You felt yourself smiling. Then you walked closer to Chanyeol and hesitantly reached out for his face. It was still bruised but not as bad as earlier. "I am really sorry for this though," you uttered.

He grinned. "It's fine," he replies. "Hit me a hundred times, I would still end up liking you."

-------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this shot. Sorry of it is a bit lame because there are lot of things that are running through my brain at the moment. But that won't stop me from doing things I love of course :)

But still, studying is important. No matter how hard it is, it is important. Like---very.

That would be all everyone. Thanks a lot for reading ❤

Love lots ❤

-Unnah