Chapter 11

I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile.
I keep getting distracted. I decided to start posting every Saturday. For those of you who read my other story "Mrs. Noir?" I won't be updating until Saturday. Feel free to nag me when I don't post on time!
.............................................................

Marinette's POV

I'm sitting on my bed trying to understand what I just discovered.
"Tikki! What do I do? I'm crazy right? I have to be crazy! There's no way!"
I say freaking out but can you blame me?
"Marinette calm down. Your not crazy. " Tikki answers.
"I'm not? Did you know?" I ask confused.
"Yes, I knew Adrien was Chat Noir. Active Kwimas always know who is behind the masks." Tikki answers.
"So, Adrien's kwima knows who I am. Do you think his kwima told Adrien I am Ladybug and that's the only reason he visits me?" I ask as I start to have another panic attack.
"No. Because Plagg, Chat Noirs kwim, wouldn't do that." Tikki states.
"Thank goodness. Do I tell Adrien or do I keep it a secret?" I question.
"It's up to you Marinette."
"Then I'm going to wait." I state. I hear a knock on the door and Tikki hides then Alya barges inside.
"Marinette, get up! It's time to get ready." Alya announces as she plops down beside me. She is wearing a cute orange crop top with light blue jeans.
"Will you pick out my outfit? Please!" I whine.
"Of course!" She proclaims. Alya runs to my closet and starts looking through my clothes.

"Alya, we don't have all day! We already missed breakfast." I state.
"Who cares? Breakfast is overrated anyway." I roll my eyes.
"Here." She says throwing something at me. It's a red top with a white mini skirt. I run to the bathroom and get ready. I finish getting ready in about fifteen minutes only because Alya was nagging me.

"Come on, Marinette." She yells.
"I'm coming. I'm coming." We leave my room and I knock on Ashton's because I can't leave the palace without him. He opens the door and says "I thought you two were going to sleep the day away."
"Very funny. So, what are we doing today?" Alya asks.
"I was fixing to wake you two up because King Felix wants to speak to Marinette." He respond as we walk down stairs.
"Where is he?"
"He's in his study. Follow me." Ashton leads us to my father's study. He and Alya wait outside. I knock on the door and he says come in.
"Hello, Father. Ashton said you wanted to speak to me."
"Yes, take a seat." I sat down in the chair in front of his desk.
"Did I do something wrong?" I ask.
"No, nothing like that. I just wanted to inform you that I moved your coronation up to Friday though Sunday."
"Why?" I ask confused.
"Because this kingdom needs you. I already notified the people coming and will be announcing it to the people today. "
"Yes, father. Am I dismissed?"
"Yes."

I get up and meet Alya and Ashton. We walk outside and into the palace gardens.
"What was that about?" Alya asks.
"He moved up my coronation to Firday! Alya what am I going to do? I'm going to be recrowned Princess in three days." I state freaking out.
"Marinette, it's going to be fine." She says.
"No, it's not. In four days I'm going to have a fiance!" I exclaim as tears run down my face. She pulls me into a hug.
"Marinette? MARINETTE! Are you okay?" Mathew asks as he runs up to me. Alya releases me but the tears keep coming.
"No, I'm not."
"What's going on? What happened?" He asks. He wipes the tears off my face with his thumbs.
"King Felix moved up her coronation day." Ashton states.
"Why are you crying then?" Mathew asks confused.
"I don't know! I'm not ready." I whine.
"Marinette, it's going to be all right." Mathew says trying to reassure me.
"No, it's not. In four days I'm going to be engaged to a snobby rich guy I down love. While the boy I do leaves and goes back to Paris!" I proclaim and more tears spill. I sit in the grass while Alya and Mathew rap their arms around me.
"Marinette, I never thought about that." Alya says.
"Yeah, I didn't ethier until today. What am I supposed to do?" I ask.
"Why don't you just pick him at the ball?" Ashton asks.
"My father already has multiple boys for me to choose from I don't think he'll let me pick anyone else. Besides I have no idea if he feels the same." I explain.
"Then he's an idiot who doesn't deserve you!" Mathew proclaims.
"I think if the four of us work together we can get you and Adrien together before you have to pick a fiance." Alya answers as both her and Mathew release me.
"If we do pull that off there is still the problem of father not allowing it." Mathew states.
"You said he picks rich boy, right?"
"Yeah." I answer confused and wipe the tears off my face.
"Marinette open your eyes! Adrien is rich remember. Adrien Agreste son of Gabriel Agreste!" Alya cheers.
"Your right!" I exclaim.
"As in the famous fashion model?" Mathew asks.
"Yes! What about Grarble though? Do you think he would allow it?" I question.
"Marinette your the Princess of China. I think he will be thrilled!" Ashton declares.
"So, is operation get Adrienette together a go?" Alya asks as we get up. She puts her hand out.
"I'm in." I state and put my hand ontop of hers.
"Anything for my big sister!" Mathew says and puts his hand in.
"Of course, Princess Marinette." He also puts his hand in.
"On a count of 3!" I say.
"1.....2.....Operation Adrienette!" We yell and throw our arm in the middle in the air.
Maybe just maybe, we can pull this off!

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!