Chapter 3

Marinette's POV
"Marinette! Your going to be late!" Tom yells from down stairs.
"I'm up!" I yell back as I jump up and run to the bathroom.
I put my hair up, put my clothes on, and do everything else I usual do in the morning.
"Come on, Tikki! Today's the big day!" I proclaim. Tikki flies into my purse then I run to school.

I get to class and sit down next to Alya. For some reason when I came in Adrien wouldn't look at me. Maybe it's nothing, I'm just over thinking it.
"Hello, class. I have great news today!
Are class has been chosen to go to China. For the Princess's coronation! I have already talked to all of your parents, and all of you can come!"
She announces and everyone is surprised expected Alya and I. Wait, Adrien doesn't seem very surprised ethier. His father must have told him.
"We are leaving tomorrow, so when you get home you need to pack for a two week trip. Now on with the lesson for the day."

That Night.
I'm finishing packing my suitcase when I hear a knock at my window.
It of course was Chat. "It's open!" I yell. He opens it and comes inside.
"You all packed for your trip?" He asks taking a seat beside me.
"Yep, just finished." I answer.
"Are you going to be okay?" He asks putting his arm around me.
Wait, I kissed him yesterday. How did I forget that.
"I'm hurt. You forgot our kiss!" He playfully says.
"I said that out loud didn't I?" I ask knowing the answer.
"Yeah, you did. Anyway are you ready for everyone to know?" He asks holding me tight.

"My entire Country thinks I died when I was five. It's going to be a shock to everyone. What if they think I'm a coward?" I say freaking out.
"Marinette, everything is going to be fine. You were five. It wasn't your decision to leave. I'm glad you did because if you didn't leave, you would of died and I wouldn't know you." Chat says looking into my eyes.
"How am I going to get through this with out you? What if the assassins come? What if I'm not strong enough?" I say just thinking out loud.
"Princess if I told I was going to China to see your coronation would that make you feel better?" He asks caring.
"Yes, but it's not true and I wouldn't recognize you." I stated.
"I am coming. I will visit you every night just like I do here." He responds.
"Really, but how will you find me?" I question. He pushes some buttons on his staff and a small black circle with a green paw print comes out of it.

"What is that?" I ask confused.
"It's a tracker. Ladybug doesn't have any trackers only I do. Anyway as long as you have this on you I can find you. The green paw print is a button. Push it if you get into trouble and I will come." He says handing it to me.
It looks like a necklace charm. Actually I think I could put this on a necklace. I walk over to my desk, get a old necklace chain and slide the tracker on it.
"What are you doing?" He asks walking up to me.
"This way I won't lose it. Can you put it on me?"
"Of course." He answers putting it around my neck and attaching it.
"Thank you for everything, Kitty."
"Welcome. I have to go now. I still need to call and tell Ladybug I'm leaving."
"Okay, bye." I say waving goodbye.

Chats POV
I run home and call Ladybug leaving her a message saying I'm going to be gone for two weeks. Luckily, I don't have to pack since I have people to do it for me. Tomorrow's going to be a long day. I detrasform, give Plagg some cheese, and get ready for bed.