Chapter 9

Mathew's POV
"I'm taking you to the palace Infirmary." I state picking her up bridal style. She's really light. I see her blush when I pick her up. She then looks upset maybe embarrassed.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped. I was out of line." She apologizes for her previous actions.
I look inside her chocolate brown eyes and say "It's fine," I turn towards Richard and command "Richard, you will be taking over from here."
He responds "Yes, sir."
I walk around the staircase and through the right hallway.

I enter the infirmary and put Scarlett on the middle bed.
"What happened, Prince Mathew?" Sarah, the palace doctor, asks.
"Scarlett fell down the stairs."
"Thank you, Prince Mathew for bringing me here." Scarlett says.
"No, problem. I think she sprang her right ankle." I state looking at the thirty year old woman.
"We'll see." Sarah responds.

I stay with Scarlett the entire time. I won't leave her by herself.
"Okay, you will need to use crutches the first 48 hours and apply an ice pack for 10 to 20 minutes every 1 to 2 hours a day." Sarah informs us as she hands me an ice pack and Scarlett the crutches. I help her up and walk with her to my room to hang out.

She sits down on my bed with her foot propped up with the ice pack on it.
Scarlett's back is up against my bed's backboard. I sit down beside her.
"You didn't have to do all of this for me." Scarlett says.
"I know but I wanted too," I pause then finish what I'm saying.
"And what kind of boyfriend leaves their girlfriend when she sprangs her ankle." That makes her laugh.
"I guess your right but what if someone finds out about us?" She asks worried.
"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Do you want to watch a movie?"
"Sure!" I grab the remote and hand it to her so she can pick.

One hour later
"Of course, you pick a chick flick!" I exclaim.
"Shush, he's about to kiss her!" She proclaims. I look at the T.V and sure enough the couple is kissing. An idea pops in my head.
"I have a better idea." I state smirking.
I turn her head towards me with my hand and kiss her. She returns the kiss. I pull away and she says "You sly dog!" She playfully hits my arm. I laugh at her and put a loose piece of her raven black hair behind her ear.

15 minutes before. Marinette's POV
"That is the end of the tour!" Richard announces.
"Okay, class we will be going back to the hotel. Let's go load the bus!" The teacher informs us. They all get in the bus and Alya, Ashton and I get in the car.
"Why are we in the car?" Alya asks confused.
"We're going to circle the castle then put the car back in the gradge so it looks like we left." I state. Alya nods and we do exactly what I said. We get out and I put the keys up. We go inside.
"What do you want to do?" Alya asks.
"I'm going to take a nap after I go talk to my brother. What are you going to do?"
"I think I'm going to take a bubble bath then take a nap." Alya answers. Ashton I'm guessing went to his room and I head to Mathew's room.

I get to his room and the door is shut I hear talking. Is someone in there with him? I put my ear up to the door and listen. "Of course, you pick a chick flick." Mathew tells someone.
"Shush, he's about to kiss her!" A girl says. He's with a girl. Is it Scarlet? I crack open the doors and my brother says "I have a better idea." He smirks then kisses her. He is almost as smooth as Chat Noir. Key word being almost.
I open up the door all the way while there distracted and stand in the doorway.
They release and Scarlett says "You sly dog!" She hits him playfully and he laughs. I cough and get their attention.
"Crap!" They both exclaim.
"It's not what you think!" Scarlett blurts out.
"So, you weren't sucking face with my little brother!" I state messing with them.
"I don't care what you think, Marinette! I can kiss, like, and date whoever I want. I'm not going to let you come between us!" Mathew proclaims casually.
"Good because I would be disappointed in you if you did." I respond.
"Your not mad that he's dating a maid's daughter?" Scarlett asks confused.
"Of course not. Scarlett your nice, pretty, smart, and hard working. If Mathew didn't see that then he would be an even bigger idiot then he already is!" I answer.
"Thanks, sis."
"Welcome. I'll quit bothering you guys now but I want you to come to my room later so we can catch up." I order then leave and go back to my room.