"it's nostalgic really. when i went home the first time i didn't really go out much but seeing my old neighborhood again? wow, the memories just rushed in."

"there was also one thing that i forgot to do before i rushed back to seoul with koo." jeongin said softly as he stopped on his tracks.

hyunjin looked at him for a follow up but stopped when he saw the sign, 'busan public cemetery'.

he took a deep breath and stared at hyunjin's knowing eyes, "i forgot to stop, but hey since you're here, do you wanna say hi to eomma?"

-

"hi eomma, i'm home." jeongin said softly as he knelt by a tombstone that hyunjin assumed that was his mom's.

"i'm sorry i wasn't able to visit the last time, or the other times," jeongin said softly as he brushed his bangs away from his forehead, "i guess i wasn't ready yet."

hyunjin watched from a respectable distance as the younger talked to his mom, recalling all of the things he had gone through for the past year.

jeongin looked over his shoulder and a small smile was on his face as he motioned for the older to come closer.

"eomma, i'd like you to meet hyunjinnie hyung, he's my boyfriend." jeongin chirped as hyunjin bowed to the stone, he felt a little stupid doing so but he felt like he had to do it for the sake of respect.

"hello, mrs. yang. i'm hwang hyunjin, your son's boyfriend." hyunjin introduced himself.

"he's been great mom, he's treated me so well and he makes me feel loved so much. i wish you could've met him." jeongin said softly as hyunjin crouched down to offer comfort to the youngest.

"b-but i know that you'd approve of him lots, and i'm sure appa does too."

"i- i miss you so much," jeongin whispered as he touched the tombstone, "please continue being our guardian angel okay? a-and i will try and visit more often."

the two slowly got up, "we have to go now eomma, i'll see you soon."

"goodbye, mrs. yang. thank you for gifting this world with an amazing angel such as your son. i will treasure him forever." hyunjin said as he took jeongin's hand and entwined it with his.

they smiled at eachother as they walked out of the cemetery and went back home.

-

"okay, i don't see WHY kidnapping me was necessary." jimin pouted as he crossed his arms over his chest as the two lunatics- minho and mrs. hwang sat beside him in the car.

mrs. hwang giggled, "oh don't be so melodramatic jimmy, we just borrowed you."

"wow, what is this a library?"

"oh shut up." minho said as he playfully nudged jimin's side, "anyways, you're here to watch with us how jinnie would get rejected by mr. yang and we'd be here to comfort him and all that good friend shit."

jimin gave them a look, "how are you so sure that mr. yang is gonna reject him? why are you even HERE?"

"finally!" yoongi exclaimed, "someone said it."

"shut up yooyoo," mrs. hwang snapped, "this is why i gave you a highchair for christmas. killjoy elf."

yoongi glared at her in offense as he sulked, "'m not that tiny."

"speak in tiny font, it suits you better." minho teased as yoongi flipped him off.

"anyways," mrs. hwang interjected, "we saw like hyunjin kinda sulking when they went out and stuff so i assume he fucked some shit up so a bitch has to prepare for the worse yeah?"