fourteen

jeongin had nothing better to do so when felix dragged him to the canteen to gossip the younger couldn't refuse.

"aren't you supposed to be in graduation practice?" jeongin asked curiously once they entered the canteen and sat down on one of the empty tables.

"it's our break, what about you? don't you have class?" felix asked.

"free period." jeongin grinned and the older grinned back.

"so, what do you wanna talk about?"

felix took a deep breath, "hyunjin's birthday is coming up."

"i know."

"wow, stalker much?" felix said surprised.

jeongin giggled, "i've been fawning over him since sophomore year! of course i learned a thing or two. did you know i always buy cupcakes and i put it in his locker? then when he eats the cupcake for lunch i'll eat mine and i pretend i'm celebrating his day with him!"

felix blinked, "okay that's just creepy."

jeongin frowned, "i think it's romantic!"

"anyways, do you have something planned for it?" felix asked as jeongin's eyes practically lit up as he nodded eagerly.

"it's really cute! i hope he loves it!" jeongin started but stopped himself,

"u-unless you have a plan yourself?"

"i actually got nothing and i was gonna ask you to help me. but now that you have a plan, lixie here is gonna help make sure it's a success!" felix announced with a thumb's up and jeongin grinned.

"perfect!"

--

jisung was sitting on the hallway floor near the auditorium for their practice. he was quite bored. he couldn't bring it to himself to walk down to the cafeteria to join felix and jeongin and hyunjin was talking to some friends somewhere so he was left alone.

his phone buzzed and he smiled when he saw the name:

meanhoe
yo, so like im bored aF and ive no one to talk to here 😢

jisung found himself smiling at the message as he quickly typed in his reply.

sungie
that's sad.
where's binnie hyung?

meanhoe
i think he went out
i cant see his ass anywhere

sungie
that's sad :(
tell you what, why don't you pick me up here from school today and we could go out?

meanhoe
l-like a date? 😳👉👈

jisung found heat creeping into his cheeks at the mention of the date, he felt his heart flutter at those words.

sungie
😳😳😳
i-if you want it to be

meanhoe
i'll be right outside those gates when the school bell rings.

sungie
it's a date then ;)

jisung found himself grinning so hard at the text, he was so thankful jennie didn't plan something today or this wouldn't have been possible.

he couldn't wait for later.

meanwhile, minho was beside himself in happiness when jisung agreed to the date.