"It looks like somebody else missed it like I did." He traced a finger between my folds causing my back to arch slightly off the bed. He licked his lips before popping his finger into his mouth causing my jaw to drop slightly. "What? I wanted a taste before I dove in." He dipped his head between my legs.

I leaned my head back into the pillow, his tongue swiping against my core before moving his tongue to kitten lick the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Fuck." I twisted my body, Ethans hands moving to hold my hips down.

"Still." He breathed against my core, "You know better than that." He shook his head, his nose tickling.

"I- fuck- I know." I thrusted my hips toward his mouth as his tongue kept exploring. "More."

"More what?"

"More please." I moaned and arched my back off the bed, "Please please."

One hand moved from my hip, tracing from there to my core, then down my folds to my entrance. "Is this more?" He eased two fingers in.

I moaned, "Yes." I breathed out, my eyes shutting, "Another."

He eased his two fingers out and re-entered with three, giving me a second to adjust. "This okay?" He breathed, his eyes completely dark with lust looked up at me and I gave him the best eye contact I could given the circumstances.

"More than okay."

His fingers and tongue both moved around my core, my body jolting and shaking with the pleasure. I put my legs around his head, resting my feet on his back, forcing his head and body closer to me. I could feel myself getting close, my back arching, my body pulling away from the pleasure, but Ethans free hand kept me in place.

I came, my breathing heavy as I moaned and groaned into the pillow. "Fuck." I breathed as Ethan sat up. He smirked and moved his way up my body to kiss me. As he deepened the kiss, he moved his hand down to flick my bundle of nerves causing me to yelp and jolt, his mouth catching my yelp.

"More sensitive than usual." He slid his boxers off, his erection bouncing out hard enough that it hit his stomach. "Can you reach and grab a condom?"

I nodded and reached over, quickly grabbing and opening it. I pinched the tip and rolled it down eagerly, causing Ethan to stop me. "Baby baby no stop." He slid it off, "You went too fast."

I grabbed another one, "Ethan, I can't wait." I handed him the condom.

"You know what can wait? Children." He pinched the tip and slid the condom on the proper way.

"Fair." I laugh slightly as I lean back against the pillows.

"Ready?" He kissed my jaw as he looked down, lining himself up.

I nodded, "I'm always ready for you." I pulled his head down and kissed him.

He kissed me back, his erection slowly easing itself into me. I winced slightly causing Ethan to pull away, "I'll go slow okay? Tell me if it hurts."

I nodded, biting my lip as he pulled himself back out and slowly sunk back in half way. "Deeper." I closed my eyes as he pulled out and pushed in, "Keep going." He pushed more until I felt his hips fitting into mine. "Fuck." I breathed out.

"Fuck is right." He pulled back out and sunk all the way in again, a moan escaping my lips as a low one escapes his.

"Faster."

He pulled back and entered faster, picking up his pace until he made his rhythm, my hips matching it. Beads of sweat started to form on both of our bodies as he picked up the pace, his hands pulling me closer to him, my hands exploring across his back, his sides, his arms. Our bodies forming together.

He leaned down and kissed me greedily, his thrusts becoming faster and deeper, his headboard lightly hitting the wall.

"You feel...so good." He said between kissing, his breathing hard. His lips moved to my neck, kissing and sucking along the side.

"I'm close." I leaned my head to the side, my eyes screwed shut. "Faster, faster!" I threw my head back as he went faster, my body starting to shake.

His hips sped up, snapping against mine in quick thrusts. My body shook, my eyes squeezed shut and couldn't take it anymore, causing me to become completely undone beneath him.

His thrusts slowed as he came undone into the condom, his breathing slowing down as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"That was..."

"Incredible." He finished my sentence, his lips meeting mine. As we kissed, he waited a minute before he slowly eased himself out and rolled over to lay next to me, rolling the condom off.

I sat up and stretched my legs out before getting up. As I started to walk to the bathroom my legs wobbled.

"You're welcome." Ethan said cockily, when I turned around he had a cocky smile on his face.

I went into the bathroom and peed, washed my hands, came back out and laid back in bed next to Ethan. His arms quickly engulfed me and pulled me to him. "Cuddle time."

I giggled and nuzzled my head into his chest. "I love cuddle time."

"And I love you." He kissed the top of my head, "You are the most perfect woman on this planet."

I blushed and looked up at him, "And I love you. You're the most perfect man on this planet."

"Must be why we're made for eachother then." He smiled and kissed my nose.

I nuzzled my head back into his chest and yawned. "I agree."

"Sleep well my beautiful angel." He placed another kiss on the top of my head, then on my temple, his hands playing with my hair gently until I fell asleep.