22

Leaving California for Holiday (Christmas)

As we got to the airport and wheeled our luggage in, we could not believe that a whole semester had went by. College time really does fly. Honestly though, I missed laying in my own bed, laying in a small twin bed wasn't as enjoyable as the queen size. Ethan agreed when I told him this, saying the bigger bed made for more fun activity, which only caused Grayson to make fake gagging noises and for Jules to throw a pillow at him. Overall, going home was going to be amazing for all of us.

Hopefully all of us.

I was still pretty anxious these past couple of days, but now that I'm going home, I feel a little bit more relaxed. My dad has been texting me the past couple of days a countdown and how excited he is to see me again. That within itself, his excitement, makes me happy that he has something to look forward too.

As we started more toward where our plane would board, Ethan put his arm around me. "Excited?" He smiled and kissed my temple.

"I am." I smiled back.

"Yo Mama A you spending the night at our place?" Grayson asked who I thought was Alice but realized he was talking to me.

"Uh... never call me that again." I laughed as Alice just shook her head smiling at Grayson, "And yes."

Our flight was going to land in New Jersey at two thirty in the morning, so I decided to tell my dad that Lisa was going to bring me home from the airport. I knew my dad would wait for me, but if the flight got there late or anything I would feel bad he waited for me all that time. I'd feel bad mostly because I know he doesn't sleep too great right now to begin with.

Ethan grinned, "Only Mama A you got Grayson is Alice, this Mama A is mine."

"This conversation I don't think was supposed to get this weird." Alice laughed and held Grayson's hand.

As we made our way to board the plane, Jules switched into mom drive. "Does everybody have everything they brought to bring onto the plane?"

"No, I forgot my condoms and phone. Both of equal importance." Ethan teased.

"Shut the hell up." Jules flipped the back of his head since Ethan's seat was directly in front of hers. Ethan had the middle seat and I sat to the window. A stranger was next to Ethan who chuckled to himself at Ethan's words.

"I wanted to join the mile high club no big deal." Ethan mumbled softly and jokingly as Jules sunk back into her seat.

"Oh man bro me too." Dylan replied to Ethan and Jules groaned.

"Why must you two be so nasty?"

"Do not try to tell me you haven't thought about it." Dylan raised an eyebrow and Jules shook her head, her cheeks tinting pink.

I leaned back in my seat and exhaled, I can't believe it's already time to go home for holiday.

------

As we got off the plane, we all walked a little stiff as our legs had been scrunched in the seat for multiple hours. The flight wasn't too bad, except Dylan fell asleep and is not the quietest snorer.

Ethan yawned as we went and collected our luggage, "Alright everybody, Grayson, Autumn, and I are going to go find Lisa. When we all hanging out."

Dylan smiled and did a weird handshake with each twin, "Honestly, probably two days."

"Agreed." Jules hugged me, "I'll miss you guys."

"Me too." Alice kissed Graysons cheek, "Alright I must go find my mom."

Beautifully Broken {E.D.}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें