8

We all went into Lynder and grabbed a big round table.

"Here good?" Kylee asked.

I nodded, but suddenly was annoyed by her talking. 

All I wanted to know was how she knew Ethan.

I didn't want to worry about anything, but I was, not to much, but enough.

I knew Ethan wouldn't do anything, but I don't know Kylee enough yet.

No. College was going to be the time for none of this bullshit energy.

"Let's get food." I grabbed Ethans hand and walked around the different food stations. One was all pizza, one was homestyle food options, some were chicken and burgers, too many options to pick just one.

"This is tough." Ethan said as he grabbed a piece of Hawainn pizza, "I want a burger too...the struggle." He walked over to the burger station.

I laughed as I got a chicken sandwhich, "I get why they say the freshman fifteen now."

He nodded, wide eyed, "Promise to still love me when I don't have this smokin bod?"

"Honey, I will love you endlessly no matter what happens to your physical apperance. It's what's on the inside."

"You're perfect." He leaned over, kissing my temple as we walked back to the table, setting our plates down.

"What to drink babe?" Ethan looked at me.

I looked around at what the others were drinking in the dining hall, not knowing what the options were. Then I settled, "Pink lemonade?"

"Anything for you." He went over to the drink station.

Grayson gave me a suspicious look.

"What?" I looked at him, confused. "You okay?"

"...I ..No..." He watched as Ethan came back, looking at him almost questioningly before looking over to Alice. "Everything taste good."

"Everythings so good." She put a forkfull of mac and cheese to her lips, "This is stoffer level, I'm in heaven." She ate the forkfull.

Dylan nodded, "Can I just live off of burgers."

"You get bored with food too easily." Ethan pointed out, eating a french frie.

"That's the tea." Jules agreed.

I took a sip of pink lemonade. Jules nudged me, causing me to look at her.

"So how do you know Ethan, Kylee?" Jules looked at her.

This girl.

She looked at me and winked before looking back to Kylee.

She knew I didn't want to ask, but part of me doesn't want to know the answer.

"We were just friends."

"E!" Kylee acted offended, "I'm hurt if that's all we were."

He rolled his eyes, slightly laughing.

What?

I ate a fry, silence being my answer for this whole conversation happening before me.

"Anyway!" Grayson changed the subject quickly, "It's a Thursday night, any parties tomorrow any of you have hear about yet? I know people in my classes wanted to find some already."

"I do!" Kylee looked at us, "There's house parties on the street over, and the street over from that. They're always really fun!"

"We gotta go!" Alice blurted, "We have to do college parties. We have to be cool."