12

THIS CHAPTER IS A LOT
PLEASE LISTEN TO THE MUSIC WITH IT
Dark Times- The Weeknd
On repeat
HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR FULL EFFECT

Ethans POV

Sunlight poured between the crack of my curtains.

I pressed my phone, noticing a bit of bruising on my knuckle.

5:30am

Oh.

I rolled back over in bed, noticing Autumn wasn't there. I thought she was going to be with me still.

I sat up carefully, noticing a small amount of blood on my pillow.

Damn it.

Pain coursed through my body as I rubbed my aching head.

I heard the bathroom toilet flush, causing me to jump out of my skin.

Autumn came in a couple seconds later, wearing my black t-shirt and no pants. Her long legs making their way over to the bed before sitting herself infront of me.

"Lift your arms." She sounded...defeated.

I slowly did, watching her smaller hands take the ends of my shirt and pulling it off my body.

The gray shirt had a couple marks of blood, reaking of alcohol and sweat as it passed by my nostrils.

She got up and put it into the hamper, coming back to sit down infront of me. "Want to see your face?"

"What?"

She sighed softly and pulled out her camera, "Close your eyes."

I did as she told me, the flash lighting my eyelids before I opened my eyes again.

Her phone revealed a picture of my face, bruised eye and a slightly busted lip.

I looked down at my knuckles, softly bruised.

"Do you know what happened?"

"I...I don't know if I'm being honest. You didn't want to tell me."

"I went out with Sam and Grayson. I only had like a drink and a half, two drinks."

"Grayson told me that's all you had." She softly ran her index finger over my knuckles, "Baby you faught Sam. That's all I know."

"I..." I nodded softly, "I know."

Her eyes widened slightly, "Wait...You know?"

I nodded again.

"You came back acting so out of it." She looked at me, her eyes pleading for answers.

"I don't remember anything after I hit him." I said truthfully, "He offended me."

"What'd he say?"

"I'm not telling you." I looked away.

"Ethan."