Party's Over

When the Party's over- Billie Eilish
On repeat
HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR FULL EFFECT

The next morning:
Ethans POV:

My room spun as my eyes slowly opened. The light dripping through the closed blinds of a room.

My room.

I don't know how I got home.

I don't know my night.

I turned over in the bed, clicking my home button on my phone.

10:36

That's early.

A soft knock hit my door, "Come in." I tried to sit up, but my body physically didn't want to move, it hurt too much.

"Hey." Autumns soft voice entered my room. It was music to my ears.

"Hi love." I tried to sit up again, this time she stopped me.

"No honey." She came and sat by me, carefully. She set down a cup of water, with a straw, and advil. "You'll want this."

"What happened last night." I grabbed the Advil.

"...A lot."

I looked at her, wanting her to go on. 

"You just got really high and really drunk." She shrugged.

The problem- she wouldn't look at me. Almost like I pained her.

The words coming out of her mouth pained her too, I could hear it.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Not physically." She sniffled slightly.

"What'd I do?"

"It's nothing really." She softly moved the hair out of my face before slowly retracting her hand away.

I watched her hand, her mouth slowly opening to speak.

"I walked in on you with Kara." 

"Kara?" I looked at her, "Autumn, I don't even remember seeing Kara."

"I know you don't remember, but I can't get the image out of my mind yet." She handed me the water.

I took the Advil, sipping the water that cooled my mouth.

"Grayson and I both got you. We tried to get you to leave and you wouldn't. You said I didn't 'understand you'. Then you wen't upstairs and..." she shrugged. "Gray and I got you after that, it was hard to get you, but we managed." 

She put herself in that situation, taking me from another girl, to save me.

Yet to break her own heart even more.

I looked down slightly, where was I coming from last night? What depths of me pulled that out.

"It's just hard E. Alcohols a truth serum."

"I know, but Autumn that's not true."

"I want to hope it's not. I thought we both knew eachother pretty well."

"What uh...what else happened?"

"You got high off brownies and drunk off beer and jungle juice. I don't want you to puke that up. That'll be...really disgusting."

"What else did I do?"

"You're still recovering. You can learn more later when you're feeling better."

"Love."

"I'll tell you when you're feeling better."

I nodded, looking down at my hand. Slowly, I moved it to hers. I wanted, I needed, her touch and warmth.

She slowly moved it away, "I can't E. Not right now."

I looked at her, "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"You not meaning it doesn't mean it didn't happened. It pains me more that I can't get the image to erase from my mind."

"Autumn I..I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say."

"Nothing is better sometimes." She slowly leaned down and kissed my temple, her lips soft and fragile.

With that, she walked out, the door shutting softly behind her.

She took a piece of herself, of her heart, to save mine, to save me.

My heart leaving with her as she left along with the pain I caused within her own heart.

Party's over.

Beautifully Broken {E.D.}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara