23

SMUT WARNING

After I clicked the door shut, I turned around and looked at Ethan.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked, eyebrow raised as he lifted his shirt up and over his head.

"Wasting no time I see." I blush slightly as I walk over to him. His arms reach and grab around me, pulling me to sit on his lap.

"Wasting all the time I see." He mocked as he reached for the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up and over my head, revealing my sports bra.

I blushed, slightly embarrased of my bra choice, "Not the sexiest I know." I shrugged.

"Everything you wear is sexy." He put one hand on my cheek, the other holding me to him, and kissed me.

He pulled me close, his hands now both at my sides, moving up and down. One hand stops at the small of my back, pushing me closer to him. The kiss deepens as I move a hand to the back of his neck.

I bite his lip softly, one hand running itself through his hair, pulling it gently to emit a deep moan from the back of Ethans throat. "We have to be quieter. I don't want Grayson to be a little bitch."

"I'm more worried about your mom hearing." I breathed.

"She's too far." He winks and starts a trail of kisses down my neck. I bite my lip as he moves the strap of my sports bra. "Okay how does this come off, just over the head?"

I laugh slightly and pull it off.

"Looks like those are tight." His one hand trails down my throat and over the curve of my left breast.

"Just holds everything in place." I laugh at his weird comment. His hand trails back up and cups the side of my face before pressing his lips to mine again. He pulls me close, kissing me for what feels like eternity before he pulls away, "I don't think I'll ever get enough."

"I feel the same." I pull him back in, my eyes shut as our tongues dance together.

His hands traced down to the waistband of my athletic shorts, his fingers teasing the fabric, causing my body to react and my hips move slightly. In a swift movement he was standing, holding me to him, the kiss never breaking. He turned around and slowly laid me on his bed. "Now I can do what I had in mind." He breathed, kissing a trail down my jaw to my neck.

I leaned my head back into the pillow, his lips leaving soft kisses down my chest, down my torso, down to the waistband of my pants. "May I?" His cloudy brown eyes looked up at me, a slight smirk playing on his lips.

"Only if you take off yours." I winked.

He stood up, his hands instantly pulling down his joggers to reveal his now tighter fitting red Tommy Hillfiger boxers. "Don't have to ask me twice, sweetheart." He tossed his joggers to the side and moved both of his hands to my hips. His thumbs slipped under the fabric and slowly pulled my athletic shorts down my legs, revealing my gray Calvin Klien underwear. "Fuck, you're gorgeous." He groaned as he bent down, placing a kiss on my core through my underwear causing me to squirm.

He sat up inbetween my legs, his erection looking painful. "I can-"

"Nope." He shook his head, "I want to make you feel good, it's been awhile." He smiled, "I miss this part of you, this intimate part of us."

He had a point too, with finals and the weeks prior to, we didn't really have time to do anything. If we did have time, we weren't really in the mood.

I'm pulled from that thought when Ethans thumbs hook under the waistband of my underwear, pulling these down a little quicker than he had with the shorts. I was soaked, the cool air sending chills down my body.