5

Night before the first day of classes:
Autumns POV:

We all were laughing as we walked back into the boys dorm.

"I still can't believe you said that!" Jules was laughing at Dylan.

"What was I supposed to do?" Grayson yelled, defending himself, but laughing hysterically. "He knocked my popcorn out of my hand! That was rude! I had no other choice but to be butthurt!"

"Oh my Gosh!" Alice held her side laughing.

Ethan and I shook our heads laughing.

Going to the carnival was definantly the best way to spend the night before classes started.

California had a super fun one. Popcorn, cotton candy, prizes.

Ethan won me a stuffed turtle.  I named it Ethan and made his night.

Little did he know that this stuffed turtle made mine.

We all plopped down on the couch. "Where's Sam?" Dylan looked around.

"He may already be sleeping.." Grayson looked toward the kitchen, "I think."

"I wonder why he didn't want to come tonight." I shrugged, "He seems fun."

"He may feel like he's seventh wheeling." Alice looked at us, "But he wouldn't be."

"No." Dylan agreed, "Did you guys even invite Kara?"

"Fuck no." Jules looked at him like he was crazy, "She wouldn't have wanted to come anyway number one. Secondly,"

"We wanted to have fun." Alice cut her off.

"I know babe." Grayson rubbed her arms. "What times everyones first class?"

"Mines eight thirty five." I groaned, leaning my head onto Ethan.

"Aw bebe." He chuckled, rubbing his hand up and down my spine.

"Mine isn't till noon!" Jules grinned, "Since I hate mornings. We all know I'd be skipping any class before that."

"No, because you need education." Dylan looked at her.

"Shut it." She poked his face.

"Mine's at ten thirty, with Jules." Grayson smiled at her. "We took english together because fuck english."

"True."

"I'm staying here tonight." Jules looked at Dylan. "No bed to yourself tonight."

"I'm going to your guys dorm." Grayson looked at Alice, "I'll just bring my stuff so we can leave together." He got up to go grab his bag.

Dylan smirked at Jules, "Goodnight ya'll!"

"Goodnight nasty asses!" Ethan laughed.

Problem with having such an early class is I wouldn't be able to stay with Ethan, which sucks.

I got up, Ethans arm snaking around my waist. "What?" I looked down at him.

"Where are you going?"

"Home."

"Stay with me." He whispered.

"Come with me home then." I pulled him up.

"Let me grab my stuff." He went into his room.

Once we got back to the dorm, we told Grayson and Alice goodnight and went to my room.

"Honestly, such a perk of these dorms are we all get our own room because it's basically an apartment."