Meeting again

Lucy's POV
When I was done getting ready for school I walked outside walking to school. I walked my normal route near Natsu's house. I continued to walk seeing Natsu's house and a figure ahead of me. I ignored it thinking it was a neighbor or something. I walked towards the entrance of the school and smiled seeing my friends Juvia, Gray, Erza, and Jellal. I waved at them. They seemed happy being at this school. Juvia was still obsessed with Gray as always. Here blue hair was wavy today. that's when I saw Natsu. He looked down. I wondered if you was in any of my classes. Not paying attention I ran into him. I blushed the embarrassment of running into him was too intense. I picked up his things saying sorry. Natsu looked at me and whispered "your that girl."
Natsu's POV
Ok I freaked out and said that, but I was in shock! I never thought I would see that girl again after all. The little blonde did help me. I didn't know what I was doing. I grabbed my things and ran shyly away. I didn't get to far there were 2 men in the way of the school. "Hey Natsu don't you owe us money from yesterday?" The blonde man asked. "I-I gave you money yesterday." I said. "Come on you know that's not enough." The brown hair one said. "Hey you two idiots. Why can you to ever leave people alone? Oh wait it's because you two are idiots and can't even earn money your selfs!" A young familiar blond screamed. "Who do you think your talking to blondie???" One of the idiot senior said. "Now that I think about it I'm talking to two bitches that probably been held back 10 times!" Lucy said being sassy. Lucy kept signaling me to run away, but I couldn't leave her. One of the bullies started to crack their knuckles. That's when he threw his first swing.
Lucy's POV
When the bully threw his first swing I panicked afraid. I closed my eyes waiting to feel the pain, but I didn't feel anything. I opened my brown eyes seeing Natsu blocking his fist. That's when I heard Ezra's footsteps behind me. The red head said "Natsu what's happening here?" The bullies looked slightly scared now that Erza was cracking her knuckles seeing that they were troubling Lucy. "T-they were trying to s-steal my money." Natsu stuttered. Erza said "Well now we can't have that happening right boys? I'll take it from here Natsu." Natsu nodded and the bullies shivered in fear. Natsu got out of the way and Erza simply banged there heads together. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but it made the bullies run away. Then Natsu turned to me and Erza...