Chapter Six

Y/N POV

I hear them running around. I don't know how many there are, I'm scared. Suddenly my phone rings, and my heart drops and I try to find it quickly and turn it off before they hear it.

Found it!! It's my mom, if I answer they'll hear me, but it still could help if something happens, my thumb is inches away from the answer button when I feel my hair being pulled and I'm slammed against a wall and I feel a hand wrap around my throat.

Y/N: Pl..ea..se do..n't

Yoongi: I love it when they beg.

He smirks and licks his lips and I feel the tears stream down my face as I realise I might not get out of this, suddenly Mark pops into my head. No. It's not going to end like this

Yoongi POV

Finally, we've waited so long for this one, aww look at her crying, begging and pleading, we are going to have so much fun with her.

Yoongi: Found her!! Ahh shit!!!

That little bitch! I let go and fall to the ground, she kicked me in the groin!!

Y/N POV

I kicked as hard as I could and start to run looking back to see if he's after me and I run straight into another person.

Y/N: Please help me, this man is trying kidnap me please.

The man, has black hair with a bandanna holding it up looks concerned and says okay and we walk to my car.

We stop by my car and I say thank you so much and I turn thinking finally, when suddenly I feel a cloth being held over my nose and mouth. I try to fight, but this time it's not working. I start to feel my limbs go weak and I look up and manage to see who it is.

It's the same man who supposedly helped me. I feel a tear run down my face as my eyes close. This really is the end.

Taehyung: that's right. Just go to sleep.