Chapter Three

Y/N POV

I'm washing the dishes with Mark and I catch him looking at me and smiling. His smile makes me melt.

Y/N: You know, this dishes are down there you creep.
I laugh at him

Mark: I know, just can't handle how breathtakingly beautiful you are.

I stop and look at him, startled by what he said. I blush and look down at the floor. He stops what he is doing and pulls me closer.

Mark: I think you've know for a while how I feel.

I lift my eyes to meet his, and he's giving me that smile again. He lifts my chin up and my heart begins to race, like is this happening, I close my eyes and feel the softness of his lips against mine. I feel his arms hug around my body in the warmest embrace.

Mark: I want you to be mine.

Without hesitation I look at him and say yes before giving him another passionate kiss.

Time skip

I'm walking to my car, I feel the blood rush to my cheeks, Mark is my boyfriend. Ahhh I shake my head and smile. I take out my phone to call my mom and tell her that I'm leaving work.

Phone Rings

Mom: Hello Y/N

Y/N: hey mom, I'm about to leave now I'm almost at my car.

Mom: (laughs) someone had a good shift, I'm guessing a big tip? Or maybe a certain someone else?

I smile to myself, of course she knows.

Y/N: haha yes mom it's Mark, he kinda asked me to be his girlfriend tonight.

Mom: That's wonderful my dear!! I'm so happy for you.

Y/N: thanks mom. Okay I have to go now I'm by the car now. I love you. I'll message you when I get home.

Mom: Okay honey, I love you too.

I hang up and reach for my bag to get my cars, that's when I notice the white van in the parking bay next to mine. I shake my head, it's nothing, just get in your car and go. I get an eerie feeling, like someone's watching me but I don't look, I just keep looking for my keys, fuck, where are they? That's when I hear footsteps and my heart drops.

???: looking for these?