QUESTION AND ANSWER !

XXXXXXIII : question and answer

⋆。˚  ✩

hey loves ! a few days ago i asked you on my message board any questions you want to ask me related to the pact and the making of it. this is a kinda belated celebration for the pact hitting 100k ! :)

1. Why did Scarlett become romantically involved with Theo?

okay, theo was clearly flirting and openly confessing his attraction for scarlett before they even met, on instagram etc. scarlett had an attraction to him (because cough cough he's FIT) and she also wanted an excuse to get over tom and prove that she could get out of The Pact and find a partner within a year, like she said on her birthday.

2. How did Scarlett and Theo meet?

it's kinda a big thing in chapter eight and nine that they met at camila's (scarlett's sister!) engagement party to chris pratt, which indicates that theo was a mutual friend of the couple :)

3. When and how did Tom realise he loved Scarlett?

tom has always had some kind of unconditional love toward scarlett, because they grew up together (and same goes for scar). but he had realised that aswell as the unconditonal love, he had fallen in love with scarlett after he got the spiderman role just after scarlett got her record deal, and she put off her album for months just to come to set with tom for homecoming everyday to see him work! he adored it, and i think it sums up their love - which is in the little things in life.

4. When and how did Scarlett realise she was in love with Tom?

scarlett had always been in love with tom. no doubt about it. she was lovesick even when she made the pact with tom, and that was why! though she didn't really realise it until she was dating mac miller (lil better off spoiler but who cares at this point) and he saw the love she had for tom as they were all a tight group of friends. he confronted her and she understood, finally accepting after all those years that she was in love with her best friend.

5. Are Zendaya and Oliver gonna be a thing?

read better off ;)

6. What are some of Scar's favourite little details about Tom?

scarlett has practically always been infatuated with tom's hair (becos have u eveN SEEN IT). she's probably spent countless hours of her life playing with it and making sure it weavee through her fingers, or even trying to plait it when it got really long. she also loves his fashion sense (again, duh) and his ability to sing around her with ease despite refusing to sing anywhere else. this truly is love.