032 : bedtime

032 : bedtime

❝I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE GETTING

MARRIED IN A MONTH! ❞

⋆。˚  ✩

Scarlett was facetiming her older sister on the wintry first day of november, her hands running up and down her wooly arms, shuddering slightly.

"Why don't you put the heating on if you're so cold?" Camila giggles, purposefully stepping outside in her sun-kissed garden in Los Angeles.

Scarlett rolls her eyes, shaking her head; "I have blankets for that. I don't need to waste money." Scarlett was known for being a cheapskate, and constantly saving money, even if she had loads of it from being a successful pop star.

"My God! I think Theo'll switch it on when he gets home." Scarlett's sister smiles, and Scarlett glances at the alarm clock on her bedside, seeing it gone past 10pm.

She would say she wasn't fussed, and she wasn't really, but Scarlett minds a little more when it was the fourth night this week where her boyfriend had come home super late.

She shook off the thoughts, turning back to Camila, displayed on her phone screen.
"I can't believe you're getting married in a month! I remember when you told me you went on your first date with Chris." Scarlett gushes, and Camila agrees with a wide smile.

"I know! He's my soulmate, honestly." Camila bites her lip, and Scarlett suddenly feels a pang of inspiration, taking her lyric notebook and scribbling ;

and i know you know that you're my soulmate..

Scarlett opened her mouth to pick up conversation, but hears the key in the lock of her front door, excitedly smiling.
"I got to go, Cammie, Theo's home, but I'll see you in two weeks!" Scarlett blows a kiss to her sister, and she returns the favour.

"Adios, pequeña!"

𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯

00:23

scarlett🥂/@scarlrttcabello
theo n i ate dinner WAYYY too late tonight n we're waiting until we don't feel sick before we go to bed so..
#askscarleo