part 25-Meet The Squirrels

Start from the beginning

I couldn't give less shit.

As I plopped down on the magical couch, I heard Jin sigh in relief. "I over slept... I wanted to drive you there... Sorry."

"It's okay, don't worrie about it," I didn't even realise I was smiling widely until that moment. "You can drive me home at the end of the schoolday."

"Yeah... Alright." I hear him yawn over the phone. He probably just woke up.

"Jin hyung!! I'm hungryyy!!" I heard Hoseok complaining.

"Yah!" He shouts at him and I cringe and cover my throbbing ear, where I held the phone. "I'm NOT your maid!! Just eat cereal!"

"But eomma!" He stomped his foot, "I don't want cereal!"

Silence was heard from the other side of the line. She could hear Jin's sigh of frustration and tiredness and could relate to it. He was clearely trying to hold his shit together.

"Y/N, sweety I'm going to hang up now. What would you like to have for lunch when you come back?"

"I want to cook with you." I replied. I could feel he was smiling at the other side of the line.

"Alright, beautiful." He cooes. "Have fun at school. Show these imbeciles how smart you really are."

"Yes, oppa. See you after school!"

"Goodbye!" I heard him say as my finger hovers the red button of my phone. "Hobi-"

Then I heard screams and quickly hung up, staring at the wall, biting my inner lip thingy.

"Well," I look at the watch and get up, ready to leave, "It's time for foooooooddddd"

After grabbing the food, going up to the huge tree and patting Zach (cuz he got on my lap first.) I took my earphones out of my bag.

Listening to...

You guessed it.

Justin Bieber!

Just kidding.
I would never.

I played Awake, and hummed quietly so no one would hear me.

"Hey Jonah?" I look at the oldest squirrel of the five and fed him with a nut while ignoring Jack's protests, "If I'm in love with seven boys, what am I supposed to do?"

Jonah stops nibbling at the nut and looks at me judgmentally.

"Hey, I'm serious." I smile playfully and shake my head softly at him.

Daniel, probably the only squirrel in the world with pure blue eyes, looked away from me, offended. His back was facing me and he crossed his little arms. I couldn't help feeling proud. I tought him that.

"Aw, Daniel," I cooed at him and pet him. He almost immediately gave into my touch and turned around, leaning on my hand, shutting his eyes closed. "I will always love you guys, don't you know that?"

Jack squeaked loudly and lifted his little palms up.

"Yeah, yeah, you can have your nuts..." I wave the nuts about his head as he tried grabbing them desperately, "But only if you share."

Jack stops squirming and squealing angrily. He froze in his place, hands still in the air.

Then he fakes crying. Like a human.
Again, I couldnt help feeling proud. I tought them everything they need to know to get food and stuff when I won't be here anymore to give them nuts.
I was actually thinking taking them with me when I graduate, but they love the big tree and I'm not sure they would want to leave it.

__________________________________

Hey everyone!
I wanted to ask you a few stuff.

What would you like in the story (choose only what you really want):

1) Fluff moments with (who?)

2) lime momemts (like the Taekook moment at the bathtub?😉) of ship×reader

3) Smuts that go all the way (I will try my best! Maybe I'll get some help)
With who?

4) Other.

Or instead of all of these...

One.

Big.

Eightsome.

I've seen some comments about eightsome and I've been thinking about writing it for a while now😝

Comment!

Love,

Author N.V.