part 18- Once Again At The Milkshake Place

Yoongi came into the room, unbothered, and slapped the back of Taehyung's head, making some of the food to shoot out of his mouth.

"Hyung!" Taehyung swallowed hard and whined.

"No!" Jin cried, "My cupcakes!"

"Sorry, hyung." Taehyung and Jungkook apologized, looking down to their feet.

"So they still respect you?" I ask Jin.

"Barely!" He huffed at them and walked into the kitchen while yelling, "Yoongi and Joonie will be escorting you to the ice cream shop while the other kids will help me making more cupcakes!"

"Alright go go goooo!!!" Hoseok lifted me bridal style, carrying me to the front door. Damn, he be strong. "Get us ice creammmmm."

"Don't forget our flavors!" Jimin yelled after me as Yoongi took me in his arms instead of Hoseok. Yoongi carrued me and walked outside of the door, with me still in his arms, and Namjoon behind us.

"Yoongi! Set me down!" I cling onto him, scared I may fall on and hurt myself. "My dress is rising, Yoongi, come onnnn!"

"Oh really?" He purred in my neck, sliding his hand up my dress.

"Y-Yoongiiii!" I hit his chest and he smiles at me. But then he stops smiling as when he sees Namjoon staring at my legs and the hem of the riding up dress.
Yoongi glared and stopped walking. He settled me down to my feet and fixed up my dress with a growl. It didnt take three seconds and I was back in his arms.

Namjoon unlocked the car and Yoongi sat me down and then went in himself. He sat next to the left window and then pulled me onto his lap.

"You're driving." He said to Namjoon with his face nuzzled in my neck. Namjoon frowned and started to drive.

"Yoongi?" I ask him softly.

"Hmm?" He purred and burried his face deeper into my neck instead of looking up to face me. He slythered his arms around me and held me tightly to secure me.

"Why are you so cuddly lately?" I play with his hair and his grip on me tightens.

"I NEED cuddles." He says, which makes me laugh.

Yoongi and I cuddled and his breath tickled my neck, and before we knew it, we were already at the milkshake place.

We went inside and walked staight to the counter and I greeted the guy behind it.

"Hey counter guy!" I smile at him.

"Oh, it's you..." He looked at me warily.

"What?"

"N-not you. These guys. Y-your okay. I mean you're great! I mean... Umm..." His eyes were on me, then on Namjoon, then on Yoongi.

"We will take what we took the last time-"

"Wait, what's this?" I point to a sign that says 'try me!' next to a strawberry and a banana with muscular arms. The sign pointed to a new ice cream flavor.

"Oh that's the new flavor, Banana-Strawberry." (😉) the counter guy said.

I quickly tried it and oh gAWD THAT WAS SO GOODDDDD.

"We'll take this one aswell. Oh and make it to go."

"And quickly." Namjoon said with a stern voice that made the counter guy shiver.

"Yes, yes! Of course! Right away!" He said and ran away.

I wonder what that was about.

After about 5 minutes the counter guy arrived with a big ice cream package. Namjoon slammed the 20 $ on the counter.

"Keep the change." He says coldly and walks out with Yoongi next to him.

"Sorry about that." I whisper the counter guy. He just replies with a simple nod and a shy smile. I smile back and run out to the car.

"Were you about to leave without me?" I ask, sitting on Yoongi's lap.

"Never." Namjoon smirks.

"Your face says otherwise." I giggle.

"He wanted to see how far you can run without giving up." Yoongi chuckled.

"Well, the ice cream was with you in the car, so I would never, EVER give up." I say in matter of factly. Yoongi seemed hurt.

"You're telling me you'd chase the car for ice cream, but not for me?" He puts a hand over his chest with a fake shocked impression.

"Well..." I hesitate and smile nervously.

"I will get you for this when were at the beach."

"Bitch?" Taehyung says, smearing his face on the window, scaring us all.

"God! Taehyung!" Namjoon yells with frustration and rolls the window down and Taehyung shoves his head in.

"Hey guys!" He says with his deep voice, "And Y/N~..."

"Yah! Stob it! Get in the car!" We hear Jin yelling from the front door.

After a lot of pushing, yelling ("Oi! Watch your step!" / "OW OW OW!" / "UGH!!! NOW I WONT BE ABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN") and some head smacking (by Jungkook, of course), we all managed to sit in minimized harmony.

Which was complete hell.

We all tried to sit ourselves down with created a huge mess in the car. The ice cream was luckily in the back of car with the picnic stuff and everything alse.

After I made sure the food was safe I didn't hesitate and smacked them all down until they all sat in their places, quietly.

Then I realised that...

They weren't wearing any shirts.

Oh my.