part 2-That's The Part When Everything Goes Wrong

You have encountered with BTS in your school's cafeteria!
Do you:
1. Scream like the fangirl you are
2. Run away
3. Freeze
4. Be professional and friendly with them

Well I must say that option number 2 was very appealing, but my body chose option number 3.

I... I can't move.

"Are you ok there?" Namjoon appeared behind Hobi. He smiled to me and his dimples were showing.

"Holy dimples. You have dimples." I whispered, still unable to move.

"Yeah." he said with embarrassment written all over his face along with a serious blush.

Taehyung grinned with his boxy smile and nudged Namjoon with his elbow. He said something in Korean and I couldn't understand since I dON'T KNOW KOREAN UGH.

"Huh?" I ask, finally shaking off the frozen state I was in just a second ago.

"He said you're hot." Suga said coldly as if he didnt care and checked his fingernails.

My eyes widen and I start laughing nervously and hysterically, "Me?! Hot?? AhHahahHAhAhaHaHaA!!!"

/All around me are familiar faces.../, I think to myself, /Ugh god hates me./

Taehyung blushed furiously and hid behind Jungkook.

"Hey how do you like my shirt?" Jungkook asked suddenly without any warning, and straightened his shirt with his hands:

"Awwww", I cooed, "I love cookies!"I looked at Jungkook who blushed, giggled and grinned widely, playing with the hem of his shirt

I looked at Jungkook who blushed, giggled and grinned widely, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Cookies can't be worldwide handsome." Jin suddenly shrugged.

"Ahem!", Jimin broke the awkward vibe with a bitchy eye roll and said, "Hi. I'm Jimin. These are the idiots and Namjoon hyung. We're BTS."
Yoongi smacked the back of his head and glared slightly at him.

"Oh I know." I said, "I already know your names, age, hobbies- um t-that didn't mean to sound so creepy." I waved my hands and stuttered.
The boys looked at me, cooing and blushing. Some of them even "awwe"-ed me.

Aw HeLL nAh
nO bODy "awwwe"-eS mE.
I was gonna smack all of their heads before someone interrupted my conversation of me and myself about who to whack first.

"We are going to preform here soon. Do you think you could join us?" Hobi asked me, sending me his huge bright smile, holding my hands. I suddenly realised how close our bodies were to each other. I could literally feel his body heat radiant to me.

"Oh I don't know... I don't really like it when all eyes are on me..." I snatched my hands away awkwardly and rubbed my arms.

"Not an attention seaker, huh?" Jin smirked to me. I blushed just from that.

/dammit nonono why am I so awkward/ I thought, wanting to bury myself right there.

"That's really cute" he said to me as his smirk widened when he notices my blushing face.

"Please please pleaseeeeee preform with us.. Uh... What's your name?" Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's Y/N. And..." I started to rub my arms in stress, "No... Not today." I smiled at them.

The boys started at me with wide smiles. Well, except Suga. But I'm sure he is happy as them on the inside.

"Actually... We'll see... I guess." I said and titled my head a little. Maybe it's better to keep them in suspense.

After less than 5 minutes people started to fill the cafeteria and music suddenly started to play. While other students tried to figure out what song it was, I already knew.
It was DNA.
And then I saw BTS standing on the tables starting to dance, sing and rap.
At this point I let my real self out. I got up on another table and sang along with them, doing the high vocals for them to help and improve their singing (which didnt even seem possible).

The boys- actually, everyone-were looking at me, but I didnt care. I was having such a good time singing and dancing with my idols. Too much fun to care about the consequences.

Well, there goes my reputation as a bad ass loner in this school.

Jimin and J-hope seemed excited that I joined and got to the table I was standing on.
They both grabbed my arms and helped me down. Not letting go of my hands, they took me with them to the big table which all the other members stood on. They helped me up on it and we all sang together and danced with each other.
All the other students at the cafeteria looked at the boys and I. But I couldn't care less.
Many people also took their phones out and filmed everything.
So after DNA ended you and Jin went up to the students that went live on social media and blew kisses to the cameras.

After the whole preformance I've just disappeared back to the music room, forgetting completely about going to the huge tree.
/I'm sorry Corbyn, Jack, Daniel and all the others squirrels. I will see you tomorrow I guess./, I thought and giggled at the scenes that happened earlier: Hobi holding my hand and twirling me around, Namjoon giving me a side hug while trying to sing and failing miserably. The same goes to Suga.

The door to the music room was opened slightly and I heard some people inside, chatting, and someone playing the piano.

They were.. Speaking Korean?? Wait... No way... BTS?...

I got closer to the door and tried to eavesdrop a little. Then I remembered-I don't speak Korean. I scolded yourself in my mind, /ugh Y/N pabo./

But I didn't see that the door was opening up to a very, very happy...