part 16-OoOoOO tHiNGs gEt sTeAMyYyYYy

"I can't believe it." Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair.

"Hmm. So my kitten wants to be punished, huh?.." Yoongi smirked.

"I had a hunch." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Namjoon... How could you not tell us?" Jin tapped his foot on the floor, impatient.

"I'm sorry, she's scary!" Namjoon cried out. "She even bribed me!"

"Woah woah woah. Bribed?!" Jin popped the b's and his eyes widened.

"What did she offer you to get you to betray your own brothers?" Hoseok asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Sh-She promised me a small makeout session when it's all over..." Namjoon stuttered out, his whole face is red as a tomato.

"Oohhhh you're about to get it-!" Yoongi gritted his teeth and Hoseok quickly held him back from charging at Namjoon.

"I don't blame you, Joon... And also..." Jimin smirked and slowly got out of the room. "I'm also not sorry... For this!"
He started to sprint up the stairs, looking for Y/N.

"No!- Ugh nevermind.", Yoongi was about to stand up from his seat but then sat back down, realising he was too lazy to get up. (I get you, Yoongs.)

Jimin's POV

It's my time to tease Y/N. I can't wait... Even though she already knows we like her, she doesn't know that we know.

It makes it even better.

I find Y/N walking out of the bathroom, I quickly push her back in and lock the door behind me. She steps back until her back hits the wall.

I held her curved weist admiring the feeling of its softness and its features. I slowly drew my lips towards her neck and kissed it.

I could hear her breathing heavily as she moved her hands up to my back and fisted my shirt in her hands.

I heared her moan softly as I reached the sweet spot along her neck. I abused it until I created a light bruise. I pulled back to look at my work and smiled softly as I saw the state she was in.

She looked needy and her knees were trembling. Her lips were parted in such kissable way which almost made me forget my name. Her hair was messed and wild and her neck was had colorful blue shades all over it.
I looked into her eyes, seeing such lust within them.

I slythered my hands under her shirt feeling her soft skin under my fingers.

I lunged to kiss her once again, loving the feeling of her sore lips on mine. My hand was resting on her bra, eager to cup her beautiful breasts.

I title my head to deepen the kiss. I felt her fingers running through my hair and the back of my head eagerly as we fell into a heated makeout session.

I slipped my hand under her bra and my cold hands made her flinch from the contact.
I separated my lips from hers and leaned to whisper in her ear.

"I want to hear you beg for it, baby girl.~"

Suddenly, I was pushed away. I looked at her with confusion as I stumbled away from her, landing on my behind. She stared at me for a few seconds, while trying to catch her breath.

Before I could say a word, she ran out of the bathroom, and I knew she had a smirk on her face.

Now what am I supposed to do with this boner?

Oooo.... She is SO getting it later.

This smut was given to you by: TrashyCanys
Thanks TC😊

Y/N's POV

I walk out of the bathroom with a huge smirk on my face.

Am I doing the right thing? Or at least the smart thing?
Eh, who cares?

I know I probably look like a mess but I couldn't care less. I don't really care about my appearance at the moment. Well, I care less than usual, which is really... Really....

Yeah.

Really.

I walk into the livingroom, seeing them all not leaving any room on the couch, so I made a completely normal and reasonable solution.

I screamed "AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!!!!" and jumped on all of them.

Yoongi's POV

How do I even like her-?

Oh shit help.

She's trying to find a comfortable position but her... H-Her...

Her hand's rubbing on my place where the sun doesn't shine.

A/N

I'm alive, bishes!!!!

Sorry for being dead for a whole week, I'm just dead inside so why not at wattpad too?

I'm having a serious writing block.

👆SEND HELP👆