Problems

"Do you really think that it's a good thing?"

"Pretty sure of it Krista. Please Trust me." Harry smiled, parking his car in front of a big house.

"i don't really know if..."

"No no i'm serious Krista. i talked to her about you. She told me that she'd love to meet you."

"Harry.."

"Yes ?"

"i'm nervous i don't feel like meeting your mother."

"Please Krista i'm begging you she's so exited i spent my night talking to her about you."

"About me?" i dropped my jaw.

he opened.his door's car and repeated :"About you."

When i finished today's work,Harry proposed a drive i refused but he naturally forced me . And now i'm in front of his parent's house to meet his house because he thinks that i *deserve to have a mom and that he feels bad for me and that his mom is my mom* How awkward.

i never thought it would be like that.

"Harry please."

"Shhhh." he giggled,opening the house's door.

"Mooooooom! he shouted.

i shivered.

a gorgeous lady came from the kitchen,greeting us with a huge smile.

"Hey sweetheart. is she...?"

"Yeah she is Krista. Krista it's mom."

"Call me Valerie (idk just imagine his mom is called Valerie plz.)"she smiled warmly.

i felt something cutting my stomach:Guilt. i never lied like that.

"you can't imagine how much Harry talked to me about you Krista. i feel like i perfectly know you without talking to you."

i giggled nervously and glanced at Harry,He blushed instantly,giving to his mom some weird looks that i couldn't understand.

'Alright Krista i'm really glad to meet you hum i feel like i cannot say whatever i want in front of Hazza. Harry!" She faced her son.

"Y..Yes mom?" he stuttered.

"Can you please bring us some Juice?"

"Sure."he mumbled and left the room.

Valerie glanced at me and signaled to me to sit next to her. i obeyed.

"First,im sorry for your lost. You should be strong you know. i guess you are."

i nodded coldly Gosh what did i do.

"And about Harry hum is he treating you well?" she winked.

"huh. yes he is.." i replied confused.

"Such a sweetheart. by his descriptions he was right. you're a beautiful girlfriend."

"GIRLFRIEND?" i jumped,horrified.

"No way! you aren't...?"

"No we are.... friends something like that."i pouted thinking of how crazy he drove me when i was working in the house.

"oh. i really thought you're dating . Harry didn't mention it but i guessed it The way harry talked about you yesterday it just looked sooo...."

"MOMOMOMOM MOM!" Harry yelled.

"here is the orange juice."he gave her an evil look.

"Thanks sweet heart."she smiled.

****

"How was your day ?"

"Fine thanks mom. "

"who was the guy who drove you?"

"Hareeh." i mumbled, my mouth full of pancakes.

"Harreh?"

"Harry Styles mum"

"Ah the curly haired?"

i nodded chuckling.

"Awesome." She laughed.

Harry's P.O.V

i can't handle it.

"Mom you are going to tell me.the truth :What did you say to Krista when i was in the kitchen??"

"Girl's things!" She winked.

"Mom this isn't funny at all" i pouted.

"i can't believe that you didn't ask her out i mean i thought you were dating." she announced. i automatically started freaking out

"ohno oh no oh no mom what did you tell her oh no oh no." i brushed my hair anxiously .

"Nothing important."She chuckled.

"Mom!"

"She looks lonely comoone!"

"What?"

"Her dad is always working i guess so she's alone She needs.company."mom winked. i knew it wasn't in a pervy way like i thought of it.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's see her you know her adress right ?let's go!" She grinned dragging me to the car. Damn. What's wrong with my mom.

Juliette's P.O.V

i was laying on the sofa,watching Tv when the doorbell rang.

"I'm openiiing!" mom shouted.

"Alriiiight!" i shouted back.

"oh hello it's Harry Styles is Krista here ?" i heard Harry's voice.

"And i'm Valerie his mom nice to meet you. you're the maid right?" harry's mom said to mom. DAMN

*****

hellowreaders if u want more comment n vote plz idk if i should carry on this storreeh