Meeting One Direction

My legs started shaking too much . I didn't know what to do , without Liam's help , I'd be certainly lost. I was in front of One Direction . They kept their eyes on me .

"Alright Krista , we are really clean nice boys , you don't have a lot of things to do except of cooking and some simple cleaning stuffs . Not a big deal." He grinned.

"Yeah , yeah." I repeated as I noticed that I started sweating too much . I felt like I was going to faint . I tried to control myself .

"you will leave at?"

" 6pm." I stuttered .

"alright , perfect. Do you want me to show you the rooms?"

I nodded unconsciously , following Liam .

"this is the kitchen." He pointed at a huge kitchen . It was really amazing , just like the kitchens that you see on famous catalogues . I dropped my jaw as he added "follow me."

I smiled back nervously and we went upstairs , I discovered a long upholstered corridor . Just like the corridors that you see in the films . I was hooked .

"The rooms are kind of messy , anyway here's Harry's room." He opened the door to show me a big room with two beds . The walls were orange and the floor was full of vegetables & fruits . Damnit .

"They played fruit ninja here or what?" I joked .

"Actually..........yeah they did." Liam chuckled .

I giggled "two beds?"

"yeah , Louis sleeps with him . You know , they love chilling together . " he scratched his hair .

"Larry stylinson." I beamed .

"you got it . this is Niall's room." He uttered as he opened another door , the room was clean. I totally adored his bed . this quilt was green and had a pillow with a clover's form . Adorable . Some pictures of him and his family were on a wall , the other wall was covered with an Irish flag .

"Now the awesome room . Zayn's room." He giggled as he closed Niall's room and pointed at the next door .

Zayn's room surprised me , sincerely . More messy than Louis & Harry's room.

"WOW." I mouthed .

"Oh yeah , that's Zayn." Liam uttered , staring at the floor covered with multicolor socks .

He was throwing his cloths everywhere , I perceived on of his pants on the air conditioning .

On his desk : deodorants , perfumes , gels , brushes , mirrors ....i cannot describe it . His laptop was on his messy bed . But , miracle : the odor was good : a rough men's perfume was spread in his messy room . I bet he sprayed 3 litters an hour ago.

"haha still shocked?" Liam woke me up .

"oh yes." I chuckled before closing the door .

He started walking towards the last door in that infinite corridor .

"this is my room." He added shyly when he showed it to me . Perfectly perfect . It looked like a girl's room . TOTALLY clean. I understood why we call Liam the 'serious one'

"you're Zayn's opposite?" I giggled .

"kind of...... I just don't like it when it is messy ." he blushed .

"Okay." I smiled , trying to control my emotions . I saw all their rooms I mean everyone will be jealous and wants to be in my place right? But I need to not forget that I'm here for a mission , for Josh .

"Anyway now I showed you the room , the kitchen is over there , the restroom and the living room . if you need something just ask" he grinned before leaving me alone in the infinite hallway .

"yeah okay thank you sir." I shrugged as I grabbed the broom and started sweeping the floor nonchalantly .

5 minutes passed . He was downstairs with the boys . Time to start my "mission Break 1D."

Phase one : catch their conversations if they are interesting .

Phase two : check their intimate stuffs .

Phase three : use the socials networks to BREAK them . Fail .

My mind was blown , I didn't know from where to start .

I glanced at Zayn's messy room and noticed that he let his laptop opened . I turned quickly to see if they're still downstairs . They were .

I tiptoed to his room & opened the laptop quickly .

Zayn's P.O.V.

I was watching the 'hunger games' When Liam came with a young girl , he informed us that she is our new maid . it surprised me a lot : how can a young girl be a maid ? By her looks , she needs to study , she looked beautiful that job didn't fit her .

I sighed deeply and stared at the Tv again , my mind was kind of blown .

Liam came bacl , a soda in his hand , he threw himself on the sofa , next to me and stared at the TV.

"Where is that girl?"

"Upstairs doing her work . Man your room scared her , poor her ." he laughed .

"what she saw my room?" I jumped.

"yeah and it shocked her , how much it was messy maaaaan ! I mean mine was clean and she loved Niall's room." He winked.

"FANK YOU." Niall shrugged , his mouth full of pop corn .

"it cannot be possible . wait guy I'm coming" I stuttered and went upstairs to my room .

i need ur advice so i can know if i should carry on or not :) x -zineb