the mess

Peter is a guy that I perfectly know . He studies with me in the high school . he’s that  *popular hottie* of the school . he bullies you if you aren't famous of course .

He never talked to me , it was the first time  . I had a major crush on him and I started shaking crazily when he spoke .

“Hi Juliette?”

“Hi Peter…” I blushed .

Was he going to ask me to give him my number? I was fangirling on the inside and smiling like a stupid . Well I tried to give him my sweetest smile but I guess it didn’t work .

I walked to the other side of the room , hoping the 5 weirdos wouldn’t disturb me .

Harry came at that moment and grabbed my wrist whispering

“comone Krista let’s go.”

Harry Styles can ruin everything .

“no I’m not coming with you. I’m busy now.” I whisper yelled , pointing at Peter who was staring at my ridiculous cloths . Awkward .

He chuckled “you’re babysitting?”

I glanced at my absurd hoddie and stuttered “no no it’s just that i…..”

He ignored my replica and waved at his friends

“LOOK GUYS IT IS JULIETTE SHE IS WEARING AN AMAZING SHIRT!”

They all busted out laughing.

“Juliette?” Harry knitted his eyebrows .

“Shit.” I mumbled .

Harry stared at me for a while then at Peter  : “you better shut the fuck up You.” He mouthed coldly , giving to Peter an evil look.

Peter smirked “Oh the baby can speak ! take this hoddie off so we can see your cute baby face sweetheart. Stop using silly words you’re still a baby honey. You need to know who I am.”

“and you need THIS!” Harry screamed and he punched him roughly on the face  making all the people in the McDonald’s look at us .Awesome.

“Please guys.” I whispered.

“Did you just?? Did you just …..?? SLAP ME?” Peter screamed , brushing his cheek.

“Yes I did . you need worse dickhead.”

“show yourself.” Peter shouted , taking Harry’s hoddie off .

Harry tried to hide his face with his hands but it was too late .

“HARRY STYLES NO WAY!”

“GUYS LOOK IT IS HARRY STYLES!”

You can guess what happened after .

“run run run.” Zayn screamed , leaving the resto .

Liam followed Niall to the exit door with a lot of difficulty .

Everyone was screaming , fangirling ripping Harry’s shirt. Louis was on the floor , trying to look discreet in vain of course .

Liam was shouting “Everything’s alright guys we  need to calm down okay  control everything .”

I was lost in the crowd , everyone was pushing me punching me I couldn’t support it . I suddenlt felt two strong arms around my waist .

sorry its short lmao  please leave a vote so i can carry on :/ haha the pic beside looks so realistic :po