Chapter Twenty Eight. Me & U.

Start from the beginning

Prince remained standing where he was and I knew better than to ask if he was alright.

"I know parents can be annoying sometimes, it's okay to just walk away and not say anything at all" I said.

"You think I was wrong?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"I just recently called my mom a bitch to her face. Maybe you shouldn't be asking me that" I remind.

"After everything that just happened with her and my father, she's really out here trying to jump into another relationship. They not even divorced yet and I bet that old man that was in my house was just another hustler" he vented as he sat down in a chair.

I kissed his forehead and awkwardly looked around his kitchen.

"I really need a distraction right now" Prince said as I noticed the nice lighting outside in his backyard.

"Wanna take pictures of me?" I questioned as I twirled around showing him the outfit I was wearing that he hadn't complimented.

"What is with the trend of wearing lingerie and sneakers?" He asked and I frowned.

"First of all, it's a silk bodycon dress and I wasn't going to wear these balenciaga's until you decided to go on a picnic. Do you of all people really wanna get into fashion?" I questioned placing my hand on my hip.

"Well excuse the fuck out of me. At least you aren't wearing those ugly balenciaga's that look like socks" He said standing up.

I handed him my phone and we walked out into the back. His phone started to ring while I posed on his basketball court.

He took pictures of me with one hand and answered the phone with the other.

"You know my angles" I said as he snapped a bunch of pictures of me.

"I'm at my house. Why?" Prince said as I blew a kiss at the camera and smiled.

"I can come, that's no problem" He said still snapping pictures and I stopped posing.

I walked over and took my phone from him and flipped through all of the pics he took.

"Wow, I really am that bitch!" I said not seeing a single bad picture of me.

Once Prince got off the phone he turned to me and I rolled my eyes already knowing what he was about to say.

"You got business and you're leaving me here with the dogs" I said as he smiled.

"I got business, but I'll be back tonight" he promised as he cupped my chin.

He leaned down and kissed my lips before I went back into his house and he walked off towards his garage.

Aunt Kim had left and now I was really about to be alone, I couldn't just leave either because I didn't have my car.

I use to love staying home alone, but when people want you dead, that tends to ruin shit for you.

I waited for him to leave before heading upstairs deciding to take a bubble bath to calm my nerves.